Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero "If it comes down to it ill come to Floyds gym"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol when I saw the titled I assumed it would be something sensible like him going to the Mayweather gym to train for his next fight. He actually wants to fight Mayweather which is funny because he would get stopped.

Comment

Guerrero: If it comes down to it I'll su(k Mayweather d!ck.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        id do it for 10 million. no ****.

Comment

Fuk it... do it...might as well man

Comment

It's funny people diss the guy and say he hasn't done shizz but when other people call dudes out, it's ok. That's how some of this stuff gets done, talk smack, piss someone off, and make the fight happen to settle it.

What the heck did Ortiz do to deserve a Mayweather fight? He beat an overated Berto and got dropped doing it. What about Mosley getting a Pac fight? He caught a beatdown from Mayweather that's all he did- if that's the way to earn fights and million dollar paydays, then the sport is in bad shape.

Clottey just had to be a member of the "right" team to get his shot, Cotto too, and Margs.

I agree that Guerrero hasn't beaten the most recognizable names in the universe but skill-wise, he is a better matchup than most of the guys that are out there and willing to make the fight happen. Arum isn't going to let that Pac-May fight happen, let's just put that dream to bed- we all know what is going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                It's funny people diss the guy and say he hasn't done shizz but when other people call dudes out, it's ok. That's how some of this stuff gets done, talk smack, piss someone off, and make the fight happen to settle it.

What the heck did Ortiz do to deserve a Mayweather fight? He beat an overated Berto and got dropped doing it. What about Mosley getting a Pac fight? He caught a beatdown from Mayweather that's all he did- if that's the way to earn fights and million dollar paydays, then the sport is in bad shape.

Clottey just had to be a member of the "right" team to get his shot, Cotto too, and Margs.

I agree that Guerrero hasn't beaten the most recognizable names in the universe but skill-wise, he is a better matchup than most of the guys that are out there and willing to make the fight happen. Arum isn't going to let that Pac-May fight happen, let's just put that dream to bed- we all know what is going on there.
                Loads of people have good styles until they step up.

The koto got dropped by cassa.

Soon as he steps up he will then not look so good to you.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  @GHOSTBOXING
                  Robert Guerrero "If it comes down to having to go to Floyd's gym, that's what I'll do" @goldenboyboxing @hboboxing http://conta.cc/sLERpi

Im not sure how to copy from twitter but thats from his page

This guy is such a desperate clown
                  So Guerrero is ripping Zelenoff now. Zelenoff would kill you bro.

Comment

It worked for Marquez (calling Floyd out) and now everyone is following the legend steps.

Comment

da ****k is dis ****?

hahahhaaha

Comment

Working...
                      X