Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2011, 06:05 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,154,862.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
no it wasnt me who said that y dont u re read? Maybe it started with cotto who knows all i said was he was sudpended for a reason. Second it didnt sound like they askedbout cottos punch. Hesaid Comp esta la pegada aka how is the punch. Not su pegada or his power la ans thats when cheatatillo said no que pegada seemed veey suspicious
Okay pappa this is where I call you out, your spanish is not that great.... FACT
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2011, 07:09 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 310,202.92
Total Points: 9,371,058,742,514.99
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Used wraps which also note alot of what he stated when this **** went down was mis translated as well, He stated he grabbed some pre used gauze pads out of his bag.

in other words they were used, from where I dont know but they were used pads that is a violation of the rules, However being that they were used anything could have been on them to be honest.

and again who is to say Mosleys team did not plant **** in those wraps? keep in mind Mosley stated Nazim took the pad from Margarito and brought it into their dressing room....

What I believe is that it was used pads either from the gym or from a previous fight, and like I said anybody who doubts this before talking **** go find out for your self.

Hey, Agent Bazookarito from CSI, did you hear what you just said?

You admitted that the pads that had plaster substance were used previously. Since they were used previously, don't you find it strange that the red spot on the pinky knuckle is in the same exact place as the cotto fight? Keep in mind, you just admitted to the plaster pads being used previously.

Then you go on to say that Team Mosley tampered with the gauze. Do you think Shane and Nazim are walking around with plaster in their book bag?

Shane: Hey Nazim, you know we got Margarito's gauze with us from his dressing room? Man these gauze smell like badussy!

Richardson: Yeah Shane, won't you whip out some of that plaster of paris like substance in your back pocket and sprinkle a little bit on em. That outta do it.

Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:27 PM
James78
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 James78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond reputeJames78 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,549,527,327.96
Total Points: 7,549,565,251.96

bazooka you remind me of a recently disinfected ****hole....clean round the bend.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Foolkiller
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Foolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond reputeFoolkiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,351,630,138,840.19
Total Points: 1,352,630,197,953.60
Default No crap

Those of you who have argued that finding black thread on the glove does not clear Tony of his accusations are geniuses, lol. It does however, put a huge damper on one of the very arguments Miguel used on 24/7. Miguel asked Kellerman and Tony to explain the black crack. I wonder what he would have to say if he saw the HD video footage. I find it amusing, how the same people who spent so much time preaching about the black crack, now find it insignificant. I appreciate the Green K I have received for being the first to point out this deception, most likely orchestrated by HBO.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:21 PM
orlandoernandez
Contender

Rep Power: 4 orlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,730.01

Come on. Sulfer+calcium+oxygen=plaster of paris. It's on 24/7.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:34 PM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 26 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,894,368,805,901.64
Total Points: 72,894,369,027,048.20
_4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 
pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin 
The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Kneeguel will have nowhere to run on the 3rd, and Cotto-stans no where to hide on BoxingScene.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:46 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandoernandez View Post
Come on. Sulfer+calcium+oxygen=plaster of paris. It's on 24/7.
Of course not. Didn't you read this thread?

According to Bazooka, Sulfer + Calcium + Oxygen = Icey hot, Duct tape, and glue.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:13 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,075,104.17
cheers! - led 

First of all, Nazim didn't do something above and beyond his duties, Several people are suppose to witness a fighter's hands being wrapped including someone from the opposing team, to make sure that what might have happened that night doesn't happen.

Second, It seems incredibly stupid for anyone in Cotto's corner, even more so his trainer, to not send someone over to Marg's room regardless of what Marg's corner decides to do.

I highly doubt that Nazim would not have gone to see Marg get his hands wrapped if Marg hadn't sent someone to Mosley's dressing room.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:25 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

for some wshh - thuggery 

The Margarito cracked wrap mystery was definitely solved last night.

The verdict is, Margarito couldn't do to Robert Garcia, what he did to Cotto in their first fight.

If Marg was still the same fighter he was when he fought Cotto the first time, I would agree that he never used wraps prior to Mosley, even though the wraps found against Mosley were pre-used.

But the fact that Margarito's offense hasn't been remotely close to what it was before Cotto, proves that this guy has been cheating during his elite fights.

My theory is this. Margarito has always been durable and had a solid chin. But you need more than just a solid chin to win fights; this is where the plaster comes in. Marg's punches lately have had no effect against his opponents like they once did. This is why Team Plaster decided to go the plaster route.

Point is, cracked wrap mystery has been solved for good.