Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 AM
OVOXO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond reputeOVOXO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,612,603.69
Arrow Margarito is a bum, who had to CHEAT for his only credible win....

Anyone who can honestly call themselves a fan of this scumbag needs to check themselves,
He had to cheat to beat Cotto, apart from that what has he done?

Probably used illegal wraps against young ass green Martinez and Cintron...

Easily the most overrated fighter of the last ten years, hopefully he retires now and we don't have to hear about this scumbag ever again. He got punished by Cotto last night, Mosley and Pacman...
Hopefully they've done enough damage to him, that he'll never be in the ring again.

Cause no doubt in my mind, Cotto ain't the same from the first fight when he cheated and he could end up like Gerald Mc Clellan...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2011, 07:59 AM
any craic lad?
I'm All In

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 167,156.33
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

Keith Kizer came out again and said that an official had checked Margaritos wraps and felt and said they were fine but i guess since that goes against what your saying he must be lying? After the fight Margarito without hesistation took off his gloves basically exposing his wraps and if that wasnt enough Kenny Bayless raises Margaritos hand hard to know if Bayless has hands directly on the wraps but Margarito does not even care that the best referee in the world is in touching distance of his supposedly illegal wraps.Does that not sound strange?
Old 12-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Casual_Fan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Casual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,173,206.53
Total Points: 18,184,944.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
Keith Kizer came out again and said that an official had checked Margaritos wraps and felt and said they were fine but i guess since that goes against what your saying he must be lying? After the fight Margarito without hesistation took off his gloves basically exposing his wraps and if that wasnt enough Kenny Bayless raises Margaritos hand hard to know if Bayless has hands directly on the wraps but Margarito does not even care that the best referee in the world is in touching distance of his supposedly illegal wraps.Does that not sound strange?
No, it isn't strange at all.

Sounds to me like what Resto did.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Left2body
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 164 Left2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,547,653.53
Total Points: 9,608,566.13
thanks for the help - texanballer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
You are aware that Margarito also had one his hands checked and found perfectly fine and legal for the Mosley by an Official. That is before Naseem came in when they were doing the second hand and he found the "pad". He then forced team Margarito to retape the hand that the OFFICIAL supervised and they found the pad in there too.

Nevada will always say that Margarito had nothing for the Cotto fight because they would otherwise be liable and face lawsuits from Cotto.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 AM
any craic lad?
I'm All In

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left2body View Post
You are aware that Margarito also had one his hands checked and found perfectly fine and legal for the Mosley by an Official. That is before Naseem came in when they were doing the second hand and he found the "pad". He then forced team Margarito to retape the hand that the OFFICIAL supervised and they found the pad in there too.

Nevada will always say that Margarito had nothing for the Cotto fight because they would otherwise be liable and face lawsuits from Cotto.
I dont know what that official was doing but i get it since it goes against Margarito using plaster in there first fight it must be Nevada covering themselves.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:16 AM
any craic lad?
I'm All In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual_Fan View Post
No, it isn't strange at all.

Sounds to me like what Resto did.
I dont know how stingent commisions were back then but the second Billy Collins father felt Restos gloves he knew something was up.Watch the end off Margarito Cotto 1 and look at when Bayless has Margaritos hands raised Margarito does not give a **** if he had loaded handwraps he would want to be pulling his hand away or he would have left his gloves on
Old 12-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Vision
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,757.18

Well said. I'll also add ignorant, ghetto, loser to your description.

"He punches like a girl." Really. So is your broken down face and body that of a girl?