Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Mr. Invincible
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,116,282,334.28
Total Points: 1,464,036,243.52
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. for supporting the heavyweight champs - Freedom. Im sure you can use another one! Lol!! - JAB5239 a gift we can all enjoy - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
All he did was agree to everything pac wanted and then asked pack for random OST for BOTH fighters. It's ok dude. We know guys like you would rather pay to watch manny beat up some bum.
Guys like me? What kind of guy might that be? Oh and while you are at it, why would Floyd make up random testing and his own rules to avoid a standard boxing match getting made? Floyd himself even ranks pac higher than you based on him not wanting to go anywhere near him without HGH testing. That really says it all there. Don't be so naive.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Mr. Invincible
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. for supporting the heavyweight champs - Freedom. Im sure you can use another one! Lol!! - JAB5239 a gift we can all enjoy - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxn View Post
Floyd never said, And yes Manny , youre next, and he never said Pacquiao is on steroids, on video.

gets your facts straight.
So if that's not the intention, why have testing at all? It's the implications. This isn't a courtroom. Use some common sense instead of trying to play things like Floyd. It's pathetic coming from him too.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:01 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 50 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,282,427,808,347.32
Total Points: 20,293,428,376,904.94
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
Guys like me? What kind of guy might that be? Oh and while you are at it, why would Floyd make up random testing and his own rules to avoid a standard boxing match getting made? Floyd himself even ranks pac higher than you based on him not wanting to go anywhere near him without HGH testing. That really says it all there. Don't be so naive.
Pac diehards who want to see him win rather than actually challenge himself.

Oh yeah, floydstradamus knew manny wouldn't sign for fight because he requested random OST after agreeing to all manny's requests. Makes sense. Funny, no one else refused testing.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Mr. Invincible
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Pac diehards who want to see him win rather than actually challenge himself.

Oh yeah, floydstradamus knew manny wouldn't sign for fight because he requested random OST after agreeing to all manny's requests. Makes sense. Funny, no one else refused testing.
Nobody else is P4P #1 silly. Pac is in the drivers seat in the situation and if not for Pac's 'abnormal performances' Floyd would have never requested the tests in the first place.

BTW, I don't care who manny fights. I prefer to see him challenged to be honest and he's not even in my top 10 fav fighters. I just like to have the avitar up there to piss off Floyd lovers because I hate his sorry ass guts.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:21 PM
orlandoernandez
Contender

Rep Power: 4 orlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,699.01

They need to get this fight over with. Im sure there will be a rematch.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Reloaded
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,251,226.18
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Yes Manny will KO him after he slaughters him with his superpower punches of stone , Manny will have Floyd trembling and running away but it will do him no good Pac is faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive ,

now *******s spread the word to the ones most dear to you so they all may prosper , go out and tell your friends and family to bet all they have on the great Manny , explain to them your boxing wisdom and this is the chance to become rich and they can all thank you after Mayweathers destruction .

Unite and go to it *******s !