Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Frogs!
Palaka!

Rep Power: 15 Frogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond reputeFrogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,314,734,717.77
Total Points: 119,318,420,705.71
No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led No Message - led 
Here fishy fishy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Fish and ships.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - lanigav 
No Message - lanigav Happy holidays my alt! - led World's best Froggy! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* eat it, frog - BostonGuy lounge frog - BostonGuy 
Your a good sport. Thanks for the bet !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER Best Froggy ever! :flirt: - Bossy drink up you damn frog - Mike Tyson77 lets keep drink bro! - Mike Tyson77 No Message - kadyo 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who are you? View Post
I am a young man with a nice, cute girlfriend.

I am 23, and my girlfriend is also 23. I am white, my girlfriend is Middle Eastern.

I <3 her, she is very cute and nice.

However,

1) she takes medicine daily because of a thyroid problem.

2) she also has extremely dry skin on her feet. Like her feet are VERY dry and have a lot of dry, cracked skin. its EXCESSIVE. everyone has a bit of dry skin. but her feet are dry and cracking everywhere. also i notice that her hands get very red and are very sensitive to cold weather (her hands turn very red in the cold). It just seems like her skin is sensitive?

3) also she mentioned to me that she had a small hole in her heart

I <333 My girlfriend and she is so nice. She is very beautiful, sexy, and nice girl.

Can anyone tell me how serious these health issues are? And are they interconnected?
i'd like to give you some sound advice but only after you post more pics of yourself again.

i need a good wank.

thanks in advance.