Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2011, 01:15 PM
fr.ted
Contender

Rep Power: 6 fr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,012,493.29

musrt be 10 or 11 yrs ago.

i was in a pretty small club and was one of the tougher lads there includin the older more experienced fighters and the coach loved that about me. he would have me sparring lads way bigger and stronger than me. i didnt mind either...... til THAT night.

i always prided myself on my flat strong stomach and was always willing to trade body shot for body shot with the bigger lads.

then big george landed a sharp left hook into my ribs. it knocked the wind right outta me. i was nearly sick and all. i couldnt breath for the rest of the night. i ended up tring to do a few rounds skipping while the lads all done their end of session floor work because i couldnt do it. i was very embarrassed that night.

and if im honest george didnt throw full power in that shot i dont think. it was just punch perfect.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,275,319,339.78
Total Points: 155,298,300,878.94
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Good one I took was in my first sparring session ever, ilooked like a flamingo with the one legup .
Old 11-20-2011, 03:35 PM
fr.ted
Contender

Rep Power: 6 fr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud offr.ted has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,012,493.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PITO- View Post
Good one I took was in my first sparring session ever, ilooked like a flamingo with the one legup .
love ur profile picture!!! ha ha brilliant
Old 11-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,275,319,339.78
Total Points: 155,298,300,878.94
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Lol, thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 10:14 PM
eMtz
Amateur

Total Points: 478.74

sick pic. lol
Old 11-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Foolish.Dead
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Foolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond reputeFoolish.Dead has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,573.99

I havnt taken too many good body shots myself, but enough to know I definitely want to stay away from them. Hurts like hell
Old 11-23-2011, 05:56 PM
raf727
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 raf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,547,123,256.35
Total Points: 126,547,125,624.27
kick this bum - Freedom. Have a beer! - Barnburner Anyone that gets a kick me from Freedom, is ok with me. - RossCA No Message - RossCA 

i remember it very well, i even remember where i was in the ring. i got rocked right in the liver, i had to take a knee, only time i had to take a count in sparring.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Journeyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Journeyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 103,034.29

it must have been only like the 3rd time i ever sparred...this shorter, stocky brawler came rushing in so i thought i could jab once and step to the side. WRONG, he caught me with a right hook/uppercut under my jab and right then i knew how much pain i was gonna have to take to get any good at this boxing

i realized it helps a lot if you breath out when you think you're gonna take a body shot and your on the defensive(even if you dont throw any punches)...kinda like when you breath out when you throw a punch

i remember hearing wayy back when floyd jr. was fighting at 130~135, how he took a good body shot once and got rocked.. and decided to do like 5000 crunches everyday since then
Old 11-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Amazinger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 40 Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,873,882,459.20
Total Points: 108,053,500,135.15
Another beer for you! - jazluvr you are cool in my books and if someone thinks differently, they can kiss my hairy black ass, lol, nyahahahahaha  take care homie - Tha_Greatest oktoberfest! - led DILDO THE DOLPHINS FAN - Left Hook Tua let's both have one! - jazluvr 
DAN MARINO WAS OVERRATED - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Hard Dick Generous Guy - SuperTrooper  - iBreakbeat A cake to celebrate, with no hate, hope you have good fate - P.K 
mwuah - Paclan Cheers - TheKza Betting man - danny711 Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay 
No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 

I was sparring with another guy at the gym,And he's preparing for a big fight.He hit me with a serious left hook to the body.I did not go down but I could not continue after that.My side hurt like shiet for about 3 days and I could not breathe deep for about an hour.the bastard!!.