Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2011, 03:35 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,110,703,351,787.26
Total Points: 11,110,703,432,772.38
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
Default glory hole experiences

I was bored and was ****ing about on pof as i was inspired to create a bull**** profile after a thread in the lounge a while ago.

Done a search and came across this profile which was about a glory hole in belfast, i messaged to see what the story was.

Here's my message and the response i got:

so whats the story with this glory hole, do i just turn up and get sucked of and go home?

Sounds like a laugh, so long as its not a dude on the other side of the ****ing wall!!

The glory hole experiences is all about not knowing who's on other side sucking you off, its the kink from the unknown person, could be MALE,FEMALE or even a COUPLE, no questions asked you don't ever see or hear the person ever, one based in apartment very secured and extra discreet, all genuine, just moved backed from Manchester had one their and the lads loved it, i know the Belfast lads will too, i can promised you it will be your best deep hungry suck off ever, from a c.o.c.k hungry worship sucker who knows how to deep throat until u squirt down my throat, brave enough if not move on, saves both are time from being wasted thank you

it will be arrange for you to call, make ur own way in, when u open my apartment door u will see glory hole, covering one of the doors, ders a hole big enough to put ur balls and****threw, waste no time time to do so, no talking, st8 to it, am on my knees sucking ur****deep and fast and hungry sucking ur balls, we can edge it a few times, if ur gonna cum knock and i will stop sucking let u settle keep bringing u to edge for as long as u want, until ur dripping and cant hold back and more and shoot ur load down my hungry willing throat, zip up and away u go!!

There's no way i'm going cos it'll probably be a dude/tranny sucking me of but i was wandering if anyone in the lounge has done this lol.

I thought they only existed in ****, im a naive child at heart.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Cokezaghe_Loc
Being Pragged By Spray...

Rep Power: 45 Cokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeCokezaghe_Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,898,438,659.64
Total Points: 44,898,456,141.76
No Message - Sir TomJones x - *Boss Lady* :luvbed: - *Boss Lady* 

It's a guy, no doubt.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Control-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Control- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,090,046,065.08
No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
I was bored and was ****ing about on pof as i was inspired to create a bull**** profile after a thread in the lounge a while ago.

Done a search and came across this profile which was about a glory hole in belfast, i messaged to see what the story was.

so whats the story with this glory hole, do i just turn up and get sucked of and go home?

Sounds like a laugh, so long as its not a dude on the other side of the ****ing wall!!

The glory hole experiences is all about not knowing who's on other side sucking you off, its the kink from the unknown person, could be MALE,FEMALE or even a COUPLE, no questions asked you don't ever see or hear the person ever, one based in apartment very secured and extra discreet, all genuine, just moved backed from Manchester had one their and the lads loved it, i know the Belfast lads will too, i can promised you it will be your best deep hungry suck off ever, from a c.o.c.k hungry worship sucker who knows how to deep throat until u squirt down my throat, brave enough if not move on, saves both are time from being wasted thank you

it will be arrange for you to call, make ur own way in, when u open my apartment door u will see glory hole, covering one of the doors, ders a hole big enough to put ur balls and****threw, waste no time time to do so, no talking, st8 to it, am on my knees sucking ur****deep and fast and hungry sucking ur balls, we can edge it a few times, if ur gonna cum knock and i will stop sucking let u settle keep bringing u to edge for as long as u want, until ur dripping and cant hold back and more and shoot ur load down my hungry willing throat, zip up and away u go!!

There's no way i'm going cos it'll probably be a dude/tranny sucking me of but i was wandering if anyone in the lounge has done this lol.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:44 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
It's a guy, no doubt.
theres not a chhcne in hell i would do it, with my luck atm it would not only be a dude that done it, but he'd also tell me afterwards thats its a man (if u never find out, u can always tell yourrself its a wman!), and to top it of would chop my **** and balls of when they were stuck through the hole.

But too much of a risk from a blowjob. Gimme about 3 weeks without sex and i'd concider it a bit more though!!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:00 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzin View Post

Old 11-13-2011, 09:09 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,381,140.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

inb4 Oscar de la fishnets
Old 11-13-2011, 11:39 PM
MidnightSpecial
Dean of the Scene

Rep Power: 44 MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,663,832,617,201.96
Total Points: 13,863,982,968,603.48
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

if its free.....its a dude
Old 11-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Bossy
Yo Soy La Jefa

Rep Power: 243 Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,570,620.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post

I hope to hell it was my thread that inspired you to find this little piece of comedic gold.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:10 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
if its free.....its a dude
or amateur **** maybe, maybe she's got a camera showing her in action.

Or amateur gay ****.

**** imagine that, not only did u end up being sucked of by a bloke, but it ends up on the internet. Imagine u became one of those video internet sensations like the 2 girls 1 cup? Im gonna tell one of my mates about this glory hole i know for sure the thought of it being a dude wont enter his head, i'll tell him its probably been set up for amateur **** and he'd be there in a heartbeat!