Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-13-2011, 06:41 PM
boojee
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 boojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond reputeboojee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 214,332.95
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Default PAC JMM circling CLOCKWISE

Last night I noticed that Jmm circles to his left and Manny follows him around turning to his right. there was only one way the two fighters were circling last night and that was...you guessed it, CLOCKWISE. all night long, clockwise, JMM to his left, Manny to his right, it seems to me that that favored JMM in a big way. (previous fights too)

Manny should be the one circling to his right and turning Jmm to his left? would it be better if it was COUNTER CLOCKWISE coach Freddie? NO?

whatever...im just bored.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,501,244.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boojee View Post
Last night I noticed that Jmm circles to his left and Manny follows him around turning to his right. there was only one way the two fighters were circling last night and that was...you guessed it, CLOCKWISE. all night long, clockwise, JMM to his left, Manny to his right, it seems to me that that favored JMM in a big way. (previous fights too)

Manny should be the one circling to his right and turning Jmm to his left? would it be better if it was COUNTER CLOCKWISE coach Freddie? NO?

whatever...im just bored.
Pac isn't a ring general and is one dimesional
Old 11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
BigStereotype
#1 Knicks Fan

Rep Power: 54 BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,929,906,590.57
Total Points: 470,930,134,206.88
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

You're 100% right dude. By circling to his right, he had to reach with his left hand. Which is why he had some success with his right hook but none at all with the left. He wasn't in position to land. But because he can shuffle during an exchange he has great footwork. Right. Boxing isn't about power and speed and Ali shuffles and taunting - it's about little details like this. ANd that's why Marquez will always beat Pacquiao, he has the skill and the knowledge to capitalize on Manny's myriad mistakes.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:47 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,284,693,416,745.33
Total Points: 1,285,694,438,478.59
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Well of course, JMM was doing the right thing, he's an orthodox against a southpaw, the best thing to do to avoid his left hand was to move to his left.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:57 PM
ThePrince
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 755,505,418,850.65
Total Points: 756,333,260,427.52
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that and I was drunk

Kept yelling at the screen 'Force him to his weak side, turn him, lead with your left!'

I gave more useful info to Pac all night than Roach did, too bad he couldn't hear me

Would've been much easier for Pac if he was more aggressive and dictated the movement in the ring. He was too cautious and passive and let JMM dictate the action. He could/should've gone aggressively counter clock wise, leading with the straight left (JMM's weakness) then ducking under any counter Marquez tried to throw. Basically keep JMM off balance but instead he was happy to just follow him around and do nothing really.

Very odd display. Don't know what the hell Roach's game plan was supposed to be exactly, but hey I'm not the one getting millions to yell 'you gotta knock him out!' and pass that off as boxing advice...
Old 11-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 27 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 590,421,620,342,753.75
Total Points: 590,421,621,520,174.50
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley hilarious thread - jas 

pacquiao has horrible footwork and ring generalship. his athleticism and quick feet makes up for a lot of his mistakes which passes of as "great footwork" to casual observers.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:25 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED

Rep Power: 227 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,666,528,570,912,234,012,672.00
Total Points: 1,666,528,570,912,684,113,920.00
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass A* poster - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

after all these years he still cant cut the ring off
Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,456,583,916,792.46
Total Points: 47,456,584,035,056.39
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

All because Nazim revealed this great fundamental flaw in Pacquiao's game.

Shane did the same thing and Pacquiao couldn't do shit. So Nacho got Marquez to do the same and it worked hook, line, and sinker.

And there is someone who would exploit the hell out of this flaw and it would be ridiculous the way he would do it too.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
DE100
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 DE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond reputeDE100 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,842,431.60
Total Points: 154,702,830.94
No Message - DE100 hav a dollar - Good luck to Money. lolz - cleaner147 No Message - Tha Executioner DE FOR MOD! - Tha Executioner for my homie DE. - Tha Executioner 
for getting some well deserved recognition. - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Tha Executioner Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DE100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Shane did the same thing and Pacquiao couldn't do shit. So Nacho got Marquez to do the same and it worked hook, line, and sinker.

And there is someone who would exploit the hell out of this flaw and it would be ridiculous the way he would do it too.
lol at the GIF in your sig. Marquez is totally telegraphing what he is going/trying to do, and Manny still falls for it.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:35 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,474.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post

shane did do this against manny and that is why manny didn't look to great but marquez did the same thing in their 2nd fight so no nazim didn't reaveal this flaw in manny but he may have reminded everyone of it