Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#31
Old 11-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Lucky Jim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 376
Rep Power: 0 Lucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,011,597.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,011,597.72
Pretend it's one of those big black c*cks you're so jealous of - ShoulderRoll one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Haye sucks and wouldn't beat any American boxing legend. - ShoulderRoll Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal With It View Post
Precisely.

Coincidentally, Vitali has these "fluke" injuries occur when he faces anybody above C-level. Funny how Obed Sullivan & Dicky Ryan or any of the other 40+ tomato cans that he's faced couldn't punch a lucky "fluke" menstruating vagina on the side of his face, or make him quit on his stool like a beyotch.
Ahhh, now we see what the TS was really looking for!

DEONTAY WILDER = THE NEXT JULIUS LONG
Reply With Quote
Lucky Jim is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#32
Old 11-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Lucky Jim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 376
Rep Power: 0 Lucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,011,597.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,011,597.72
Pretend it's one of those big black c*cks you're so jealous of - ShoulderRoll one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Haye sucks and wouldn't beat any American boxing legend. - ShoulderRoll Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Much is said on boxing forums about "shot" boxers, but there are also some arguments that are "shot" as well, meaning that no matter what side you're on, there is nothing left to say about the topic that hasn't been said a million times already on every boxing forum in cyberspace.

Lewis-Vitali is one of those "shot" topics/arguments.

Shame on the TS for trying to revive it yet again for no real reason at all, other than to encourage people to take shots at Vitali Klitschko.

Last edited by Lucky Jim; 11-07-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Lucky Jim is offline
#33
Old 11-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Soviet
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 69
Rep Power: 0 Soviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,891.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,891.67
Default

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round and almost got KO'd, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102


Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.



George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
Reply With Quote
Soviet is offline
#34
Old 11-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Soviet
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 69
Rep Power: 0 Soviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,891.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,891.67
Default

Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis wasn't "shot" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Vitali is a better fighter than Lewis.
Reply With Quote
Soviet is offline
#35
Old 11-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Soviet
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 69
Rep Power: 0 Soviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond reputeSoviet has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,891.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,891.67
Default

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- There is no blueprint to beat him

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- 45 have tried and 45 have been dominated

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight

- Has never been knocked down

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing

- Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

- Vitali beats any HW from any era.
Reply With Quote
Soviet is offline
#36
Old 11-07-2011, 01:08 PM
- Ram Raid -
Capricorn # 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Snouting for Truffles.
Posts: 1,301
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 6 - Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,005,000,631.64
Bank: 76,876,518,598.68
Total Points: 91,881,519,230.32
here is a well deserved banana for one of your morning smoothies - jas for following an epic diet - jas Nutrition Specialist - jas war bhop!! - jas excellent post about bhop - jas 
for a year of quality posts in 2014 - jas 
Default

I think it's partly down to an attempt to discredit Lewis. It's often brought up in the context of "Yeah he was good but Vitali would have knocked him out if the fight hadn't have been stopped".

There was a crisis of legitimacy around Lewis that he eventually overcome but I think it still lingers. He was a British heavyweight so recognition is the U.S is slow to come if it comes at all. Being awarded a title picked out of a bin doesn't help. There was also the debate in Britain over his nationality.

I think alot of fans were slow to warm to him.
Reply With Quote
- Ram Raid - is offline
#37
Old 11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Lucky Jim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 376
Rep Power: 0 Lucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,011,597.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,011,597.72
Pretend it's one of those big black c*cks you're so jealous of - ShoulderRoll one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Haye sucks and wouldn't beat any American boxing legend. - ShoulderRoll Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokely View Post
I think it's partly down to an attempt to discredit Lewis. It's often brought up in the context of "Yeah he was good but Vitali would have knocked him out if the fight hadn't have been stopped".

There was a crisis of legitimacy around Lewis that he eventually overcome but I think it still lingers. He was a British heavyweight so recognition is the U.S is slow to come if it comes at all. Being awarded a title picked out of a bin doesn't help. There was also the debate in Britain over his nationality.

I think alot of fans were slow to warm to him.
He was not very popular in the US when he was still active.

He's become more popular now because Klitschko haters like the TS love to dwell on the result of his fight with Vitali.
Reply With Quote
Lucky Jim is offline
#38
Old 11-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,733
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,311,492,314,422.78
Bank: 37,349,134,393,512,664.00
Total Points: 37,372,445,885,827,088.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Default

Other than heart, there should be no other reason why Vitali can be praised for losing that fight.

As for 'luck from the punch', that is the biggest cop out bad losing excuse I have ever heard and only Klitlickers use it.

The fight was stopped due to a serious injury that was sustained through a legal punch. A doctor (yes, DOCTOR) stopped the fight as he said that anymore damage and Vit would lose his sight. I'd rather accept a diagnosis from an esteemed Professional who looked at the injury himself than a deluded Klitlicking fanboy who desperately clings to Vitali's sac.
Reply With Quote
Jedi Vader is offline
#39
Old 11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,733
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,311,492,314,422.78
Bank: 37,349,134,393,512,664.00
Total Points: 37,372,445,885,827,088.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round and almost got KO'd, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102


Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.



George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis wasn't "shot" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Vitali is a better fighter than Lewis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- There is no blueprint to beat him

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- 45 have tried and 45 have been dominated

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight

- Has never been knocked down

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing

- Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

- Vitali beats any HW from any era.
This clown needs IP banning once and for all.
Reply With Quote
Jedi Vader is offline
#40
Old 11-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Ogecca MaMa
Captain Gym
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Odessa - Moscow
Posts: 2,956
Rep Power: 12 Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,726.54
Bank: 1,431,620,614,947,502.25
Total Points: 1,431,620,614,958,228.75
Cheers bro - mangler Fine wine bro - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler 
Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER As promised bro! - led No Message - led 
No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest 
Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
First off let me start by saying Vitaly is a very good fighter, a h2h test for any heavyweight in history. But why does he get so much credit for losing to Lennox Lewis? He showed great heart by wanting to continue like a warrior and redeemed himself in the eyes of most after quitting against Byrd. But the fact is he was sucking wind against a fat, tired and unmotivated Lewis who had been knocked cold just two years before, and while he was ahead before the stoppage Lewis was closing the gap and rocking him. So other than his heart, which should be acknowledged, why does he get so much credit for losing?

Let's keep this thread civil, no flaming please.
Jab you wan't a no flaming civil conversation in this thread. I'm not gonna be a dick, but you simply Hate Vitaly, there is no other option.

First of all, why would you even create this thread? do I need to answer this?
Or posters like klit2011 and other nuthugs really get on your nerves when they cry about Vitaly?
Second...seriously if you start this, why say Lewis is Tired..Tired?? ok. out of shape? he could of train and 37? so what Vitaly still fights now and he is close to be 40.

Now by the fifth round Lewis was as tired as Vitaly, his faced just wasn't ****ed up. Saying that he was cathing up on points is silly. He promised the rematch and wheres Lewis now? giving tips to every Vitali opponent how to beat him.

I like you as a poster, but behind all these words you Do hate Vitali. hate on Wlad, I don't care. but I can tell you do have something against a real man. who didn't quit and wanted to continue, even though he probably would lose.

Fact that Vit was winning on points and didn't want the fight being stopped. posters like Larry cry that he lost by KO/TKo plain and simple. on papers yes..in reality - doctor.
Reply With Quote
Ogecca MaMa is online now
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
credit, lewis?, losing, shot, vitaly

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.