Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,236,058.44
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Morales has nothing to do with Arum though, he's Golden Boy right? And there's a tweet claiming Morales said he's been contacted. Pretty sure both Matt Hatton and Spadafora said the same thing.

Since nothing comes of these rumors there's nothing to criticize, but these guys aren't Top Rank, so why would they make it up? I don't believe Floyd wants to fight Morales at all, but why is there even a rumor being tweeted about the fight?
He makes it up so he can hide Pac in the fallout , why would he pick a Top Rank fighter to talk bull***** about , he is trying to avoid the Mayweather call out not get in the middle of it lol ,

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard , Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 116 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143,581,128,829.39
Total Points: 3,420,581,451,095.13
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
He makes it up so he can hide Pac in the fallout , why would he pick a Top Rank fighter to talk bull***** about , he is trying to avoid the Mayweather call out not get in the middle of it lol ,

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .
Take Arum out of the equation. I'm not even talking about Arum.

Hatton and Spadafora both said Floyd's people did have some talks, serious or not who cares. If they are lying, why are these fighters lying? If they are telling the truth, why the hell would Floyd talk to these guys?
Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,991.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohappy View Post
i thought it was a load of crap, that's why i haven't bothered making a topic about it yesterday. and today arum picks it up lol. i don't know if he saw it on twitter, and he's just trashtalking or there's more behind it. we'll soon find out i'm sure.
if this fight does come off I have no idea how anybody can support it seriously...
but I am willing to bet that the Floyalist will make Morales out to be this worthy opponent for Floyd
Old 11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 884,216,689,354.99
Total Points: 916,524,065,392.12
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

This is getting beyond a joke now. And the reason Arum gets away with this nonsense is that *******s will eat up anything he says as long as he's discrediting Floyd.

I give Team Mayweather credit for actually looking to push for the fight - it MAY be that they're bluffing but right now, I know which side is DEFINITELY stalling. I think Pac wants the fight, it's just this greedy f*cker doesn't want it.

Why else is he not receptive to the idea? Why is he discrediting them? Call their bluff if you think they're talking **** and use it as a smokescreen to fight somebody else.

Anyway, once the JMM fight is out of the way, things will become more clear.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM
KFC(Fforfloyd)
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond reputeKFC(Fforfloyd) has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,190.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard , Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .
get off mayweathers dick you an your *****s will twist anything bob says so you can set up the foundation for mayweather to say pac says this and that so im not fighting him, im just copying arum
hey look you dumb fuk, this is called reverse psychology and frustration on bob arums part as may as duck every attempt my bob to get the fight legally binding you ****

ALL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS actually, its a common emotion among regular folks unlike you, now who are the folks you refer to that says bob arum is a liar, gimme 1 public poll of the general public that says bob is a liar, its only you and 3 other *****s spewing this BS

we the public AND IM a part of the general public that is not part of the ***** lying ducking crew will hold mayweather to his words that he will fight manny and if he even so much as try to **** it up by trying to do something to bob instead of manny, we WILL not give him the fair shake and respect he craves

cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

in your vernacilular- thats called "REAL TALK" punk ass muf***ga

mayweather shouldnt care wat we think of him? then why u defend him you dumb punk *****, thats right cus u care, u floyd and every ***** alive.... BIIIITCH!

Last edited by KFC(Fforfloyd); 11-06-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 884,216,689,354.99
Total Points: 916,524,065,392.12
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
if this fight does come off I have no idea how anybody can support it seriously...
but I am willing to bet that the Floyalist will make Morales out to be this worthy opponent for Floyd
He ain't fighting Morales. If it happens, or there's more valid speculation that Arum talking sh*t, then we can have a proper discussion about it.

Right now, it's nothing more than a diversionary tactic by Arum. And guess what? It looks like it's worked.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Toyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Toyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,034,762.58
floyd fairy killer - Panginoon Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Not sure if it'd really happen; but bob arum isnt makiing this up

Steve Kim's twitter:

Please tell me Golden Boy-Mayweather Promotions aren't trying to get Erik Morales for May 5th #boxing

RT @antonio3avila: Morales stated in a recent interview that the fight had been offered to him, n said that he wasnt ready for Mayweather yet.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:26 PM
LupinIII
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 LupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these partsLupinIII is infamous around these parts
Bank: 347,689,419.38
Total Points: 352,706,938.12

old Bob is hilarious
Old 11-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Leohappy
Burning Fire!

Rep Power: 15 Leohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,414,909.33
War Zavec! - Freedom. Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Not sure if it'd really happen; but bob arum isnt makiing this up

Steve Kim's twitter:

Please tell me Golden Boy-Mayweather Promotions aren't trying to get Erik Morales for May 5th #boxing

RT @antonio3avila: Morales stated in a recent interview that the fight had been offered to him, n said that he wasnt ready for Mayweather yet.
yeah this makes me wonder if arum just picked it up from twitter, or there's more to it.
everyone is criticizing floyd/arum even though the rumor came from morales.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,025,670,633,866,175.00
Total Points: 2,054,890,749,999,550.75
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
No, they wont'.