Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2011, 01:11 AM
spyvsspy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 spyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond reputespyvsspy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,301,706,322.52
Total Points: 71,301,720,021.91
you're super, man! haha I'm a loser. - I ♥ RVP is my boredom apparent yet? :) - I ♥ RVP 'cause you're so frigging entertaining. - I ♥ RVP it's creepy looking, right?! - I ♥ RVP haha why not! - I ♥ RVP 
swim, nemo, swim! - I ♥ RVP 'm running out of clever things to say :( wahhhhh - I ♥ RVP because we're awesome - I ♥ RVP I'm bored, here's a pressie. :) It's that time again. - I ♥ RVP I am unleashing a fury of gifts upon thee - I ♥ RVP 
who doesn't love pressies? - I ♥ RVP it's piss pouring here. Sigh. - I ♥ RVP I'm thirsty, is you? - I ♥ RVP I love lollipops. - I ♥ RVP and fishies too. - I ♥ RVP 
Have an apple. I am retarded. That is all. - I ♥ RVP Last one, I swear. :) - I ♥ RVP one of the funniest mofos here - calmdown Because I have OCD when it comes to sending you pressies :D and it's been awhile - *Boss Lady* It's been a while! Happy New Year! :) x - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.
hythey counted the ounces of jizz that was all over the room and concurred that 43 was the amount of times that the kid beat his meat
Old 10-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,199,793,415.59
Total Points: 33,410,417,565.28
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.
lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-25-2011 at 01:29 AM..
Old 10-25-2011, 01:58 AM
~BoZz~
CHINO XL

Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,816,499,735,437.57
Total Points: 34,816,500,684,466.56
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

No never..people are weak minded that's why they do it..people don't know how to live life..if you think your life sucks then think about those people who have less than you.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:10 AM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,339,856,344,636.80
Total Points: 97,339,870,820,519.59
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.
Those Brazilians need to stop masturbating so much...that's why I refuse to shake hands with those guys.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:31 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,320,568.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

lets not compare suicide of a person who is not terminally ill with "physician assisted suicide" of a person who is terminally ill and living in horrendous pain. . . the latter is far from a selfish act - especially if you have grandkids and kids waiting on your trust. . . the longer you stay alive, the more money it costs to keep you that way. . .

heh for real, though - if a person is terminally ill from cancer or something, i think they should have every right to end their lives on their own terms. . . If you have ever had a loved one, like a parent go through cancer and slowly wither away and die, you know how horrible it is. . .
Old 10-25-2011, 06:18 AM
katsidis
OG Kats

Rep Power: 7 katsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond reputekatsidis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,800,353,335.63
Total Points: 5,800,399,646.20
No Message - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Yeah i think everyone has thought about it, i have many times.

I will probably kill myself when im an old man, i dont ever wanna be old
Old 10-25-2011, 06:26 AM
tyger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 107 tyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond reputetyger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,658,016,652,844.88
Total Points: 100,658,016,656,789.80
super - TBear have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For a man of honor - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas - TBear Happy New Year. - Round 1 Some fine wine - ??? have a gift bro. - chiguy91 beer bro - MANGLER 
Happy Holidays tyger.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

I thought about what would happen if I was gone, but I never thought about doing it myself.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:34 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,027,910.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

There is no such thing as attempted suicide. I think about stabbing myself in the face on a daily basis though.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Redemption
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Redemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these partsRedemption is infamous around these parts
Bank: 27,624,447.81
Total Points: 27,633,743.69

I had a friend who killed himself recently.

He use to be a really cool guy, use to get high with him and a few other mates.he knew all the words to rapper's delight. then he started doing harder drugs quite frequently, then almost every day so he was always fucked every time i saw him. I didnt him for a few months and my mate said he had gone into rehab.

A week later he escaped then jumped in front of a train at kings cross station.

Everyone was upset.

I didnt give a fuck.