Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2011, 10:46 PM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,285,076.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 
Default i bought a game that i allready have :(

I went to gamestop today and i was in a rush cause they were about to close

i wasnt sure about what i was gonna get before going in but i just needed new games and had mony to burn

i bought resiistance 3 cause i liked the firsr 2 and then i bought deadrising 2 cause i thought the one i had was deadrising 1

turns out i allready had a copy of DR2 and i saw the price tag on the old one and it was $17 used the one i got today was 39.99$ new

i totaly brainfarted like a mofo

that is the last time i go to games stop with out knowing excacly what im gonna get

anyone do this **** before???
Old 10-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Paclan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 120,628,827.62
Total Points: 309,752,412.22

In the words of Rick James, **** you you rich mother****er

Old 10-23-2011, 10:48 PM
*Khan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 408,333.76
Total Points: 62,942,005.42
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie 
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie kick for your racism against European boxers - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

I've been at the store about to buy some DVDs, and I spend an hour trying to remember if I already have them.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:52 PM
SplitSecond
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,335,009,280.22
Total Points: 119,566,228,923.08
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

just go back the next day and say you got the wrong game, but what you should do with resistance 3 is play it, clear it, then go back and tell them it freezes like a bit.ch around or near enough the end, they'll let you pick out another game for the same cost, make sure to be smart about the employee you choose, if you pick the more experienced guy he'll try to give you a copy of the same game, which then you gotta be a smooth talker telling them how the game has pissed you off after freezing too many times and you're just sick of it

i've done this atleast 10 times, it got so frequent when i tried swapping fight night champion it became a hassle and took me 3 days to finally convince the ****ers to let me choose another game or get my money back
one of the pricks had me wait for 2 hours as he played the game waiting for it to stop
and then there was the "yea, maybe it's your ps3"
but eventually i got my way, cunts

$$

Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-23-2011 at 10:55 PM..
Old 10-23-2011, 10:55 PM
AmeriFil
Contender

Rep Power: 4 AmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond reputeAmeriFil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,880,664.94
Total Points: 23,882,191.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh! View Post
just go back the next day and say you got the wrong game, but what you should do with resistance 3 is play it, clear it, then go back and tell them it freezes like a bit.ch around or near enough the end, they'll let you pick out another game for the same cost, make sure to be smart about the employee you choose, if you pick the more experienced guy he'll try to give you a copy of the same game, which then you gotta be a smooth talker telling them how the game has pissed you off after freezing too many times and you're just sick of it

i've done this atleast 10 times, it got so frequent when i tried swapping fight night champion it became a hassle and took me 3 days to finally convince the ****ers to let me choose another game or get my money back
one of the pricks had me wait for 2 hours as he played the game waiting for it to stop

$$
A straight hustler, I like your style Brother.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:56 PM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
In the words of Rick James, **** you you rich mother****er

im not rich i just never spend mymoney so i allways have cash around from like four birthdays ago when a relative sent money

or maybe that is rich

i don really know??
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Paclan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 120,628,827.62
Total Points: 309,752,412.22

richer than me
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
sigrab
gravity sucks

Rep Power: 50 sigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,795,821,958,126,587.00
Total Points: 2,796,567,883,482,954.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest ATG.. - Dorian.. thanks for everything - Ether ready for football season bro - Ether 
*mwah* - led dead body inside, bro.. - Ether youre the man! - Tulisanto Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas to you and your family bro. - Ether 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 

No but I had dinner twice last night.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:00 PM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh! View Post

$$

thats some tricksy *****

those gmastop guys r pretty anoying sometimes

i didnt have an ID to buy the M rated games he wouldnt sell them to me( i looked older than him by the way) so i had to get my aunt who drove methere to show hers and he asked her " are u ok with him buying an M rated game?"

she just laughed at him
Old 10-23-2011, 11:02 PM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
richer than me
its all about saving

dont spend and put half or moreof all the cash u make in a savings

then save up ur spending cash for stuff that u really want

al the birthday money andmony=ey from part time jobs durring the sommer and chit really adds upwhen u think about it