Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-23-2011, 05:43 AM
AMIN-60
Contender

Rep Power: 8 AMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,022,290.56
work hard and you will go to 2016 Olympics for France or Algeria my brother (inshallah) - vcvc Keep on boxing. Capture us a world title someday. - Augustane 
Default My second amateur fight !!!!

I am the red corner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGuNYYMMgcQ
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-23-2011, 06:02 AM
KillerRightHook
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 KillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,960,685,590.50
Total Points: 25,984,795,767.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIN-60 View Post
Well done Bro! Good Job

I've subbed to you on Youtube, War Amin!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19450 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,361,753,202,882.63
Total Points: 30,361,753,231,774.01
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Very nice display. I would estimate that they held you back a few months before letting their little pitbull out of his cage.

You have a very nice jab when you use it. I know that you want to impress your buddies by stopping your opponent but you could have controled with your jab abit more while using the ring. Very nice 1-2's but you always follow it with the same left hook to the head. Drop that 1-2, get low and put some sauce on your mans ribs. Especially at the beginning level body work pays, just dig it hard. Mix that hook up between the body and the head.

I can see your relative inexperience as you crowd in close trying to throw straight rights. If you're in close bring them up and touchg that body somemore.

Don't believe that your right hand is your only power hand. A left hook can be just as devasting while a jab will give you the power to control a bout while dropping your bombs as you please, but it all works from the jab.
You don't have to throw a jab though every time you want to let go of the right hand.

I recommend that you work feints in aswell to accompany that jab. Once you see that you can touch him with your jab feint the punch at him and see how he reacts. He light reach out with his right hand to catch it, if so then worlk abit and drop a feint on him again and immediately follow with a hook up stairs. Hopefully he reached for it again. Feint, use your eyes and then set it up by his reactions.

Very nice work for your 2nd bout. Props.............Rockin'
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 AM
AMIN-60
Contender

Rep Power: 8 AMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond reputeAMIN-60 has a reputation beyond repute
work hard and you will go to 2016 Olympics for France or Algeria my brother (inshallah) - vcvc Keep on boxing. Capture us a world title someday. - Augustane 

Thank you bro !!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Pacman Rahman
Banned

Total Points: 3,821.95

Excellent display of excellence. Keep it up
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 AM
AMIN-60
Contender

Thank you guys, i will fight soon.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:29 AM
IRISH LULLABY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,984,216.36
Head and Neck Cancer - ИATAS206 

Impressive work Amin, you beat him up pretty good in that 1st round.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:34 AM
Alx.
King of Aesthetics

Rep Power: 16 Alx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,935,713,575,050.22
Total Points: 113,940,913,851,964.66
Gift - eddie_monster Drink up - ??? Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Blue parallelogram for you to try out - ??? No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Write down what youre gonna say to her and rehearse the lines - EngorgedW/Blood Angus burger homey - MANGLER Cheers - BulgariasFinest Thanks. - WarriorSoul 
No Message - Dorian back at ya - Rapid Counter thanks. and like wise bruh. - AntonTheMedium Wow, thanks bro. Right back at ya. - BulgariasFinest Top poster! - Money_May 
merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Knowledge is power, I need a shower. - Master Cvnt Cheers to that bro - ted*. thanks mask man - Honey Team 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - arraamis Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - chiguy91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - rorymac Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

great one two, love how you stay busy as well just work the body a bit more specially at the start
Old 10-23-2011, 07:59 AM
AMIN-60
Contender

Me i from france.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 297,586,264,605.45
Total Points: 307,586,320,161.12

very impressive, wish you luck. Green K.