Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,051,564.04
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypug View Post
lol do you listen to yourself talk! FOOTBALL TALENT IS NOT BOXING TALENT!

You're trying to deduce that because a guy is naturally athletic, and good at football or basketball, that means he would be a good boxer. . . Not how it works

MOREOVER, you're assuming that none of these big athletic guys try their hand at boxing. . . LOL all because there are some big athletic guys who play football and basketball DOES NOT mean there are just these big athletic guys who have TALENT TO BE BOXERS
They aren't the same sports but what he is trying to say is there is potential in other sports too which is correct
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

To the guys talking about athleticism yep it's a factor but mental attributes and skills are factors too.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
The guy I quoted was explicitly talking about the weight divisions below HW. I guess you agree with me then that Messi would whoop Mayweather had he choosen boxing then?

BTW you can save all the hyperbole about NFL athletes that are OMG the most athletic in the world, that sh*t doesn't matter outside of the USA I'm afraid.
Most of the talent from lightweight to crusierweight go to Soccer that's correct, also some Soccer players could be bigger with different training so some of them could be heavyweights
Old 10-18-2011, 05:45 AM
DOMINATION
TEAM KLITSCHKO

Rep Power: 5 DOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,162,632.09
Klitschkos own all the belts - Freedom. klitchko is a beast, mayweather sukks big fat dikk ,lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest #1 ATG HW - Medved Super poster. Team Klitschko :) - dancovboxer No Message - Tha_Greatest 

lol at these excuse-making American crybabies.

The American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

NFL/NBA is a WEAK EXCUSE.

There are tons of potential Eastern European Heavyweight Boxers who are doing Combat Sambo, MMA, Kickboxing, Hockey, Olympic Wrestling, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Worlds Strongest Man Competitions, etc.

America isn't the only country on the planet that has other sports you excuse-making crybabies.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

Vitali and Wlad are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:15 PM
The Ban Stick
A solid stick of ban

Rep Power: 21527 The Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,008,897,764,524,032.00
For exceeding the legal limit of awesomeness. - *Boss Lady* *Boss Lady* loves The Ban Stick!  :D - *Boss Lady* sorry ban stick won't happen again - sugersean15 Keep up the usual brilliant work Bro - Jedi Vader Cheers bud :) - dancovboxer 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks bro! - led for keeping the racism on lock down - I'm so sorry LOVEEEEEEEE the new name :lol1: :kiss: - *Boss Lady* a Robo full of ban - MANIAC310 
the definition of the word: moderator. keep up the good work - Ishak Pasha Keep up the good work mate! - Pretty Boy32 Doing a great job! - TBear For modding of the highest order. - Jedi Vader Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 
For getting it done! - komodo The Don Corleone of Boxing Scene - jose830 Have a Happy and safe New Years Mr.Ban Stick sir. - jose830 thx for taking care of larryx, that guy was spewing garbage all over nsb, every single day - thuggery closest thing to a stick i could find!  Bet you never got one of these before!! - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATION View Post
I caution you to never rant like this again. Let's make that an official warning that Nationalism will not be tolerated in this regard.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:16 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,880,382.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Hahaha, what a joker you are. When you stop with your subjective arguments and actually bring something objective to the table, there will be something to discuss with you. Until then, I'll just keep laughing at you, keep it up, you're good for that if nothing else
There would be something to discuss if you weren't terrified to give us YOUR expert opinion on the skills showcased in the video's of Witherspoon and Helenius that I provided. Who do you think had better skills and why?

Why is Pirao ducking this question?
Old 10-19-2011, 04:18 AM
Pirao
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Pirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,208,221,612.66
Total Points: 188,208,306,985.29
one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! top notch nsb poster - BostonGuy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
There would be something to discuss if you weren't terrified to give us YOUR expert opinion on the skills showcased in the video's of Witherspoon and Helenius that I provided. Who do you think had better skills and why?

Why is Pirao ducking this question?
I have already said that videos don't prove sh*t, it's a fact. Why did so many "experts" think Lacy would destroy Calzaghe? Why did the RING think hypejobs like Dominick Guinn were the future of the HWs?

Why is JAB ducking this point? Because he knows it reduces his "video arguments" to nothing.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:28 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,880,382.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 

Quote:
I have already said that videos don't prove sh*t, it's a fact. Why did so many "experts" think Lacy would destroy Calzaghe? Why did the RING think hypejobs like Dominick Guinn were the future of the HWs?

Why is JAB ducking this point? Because he knows it reduces his "video arguments" to nothing.

Dopey, Im asking you YOUR opinion on who is more skilled and why. Stop being so scared and answer the question.

And son, video's do prove who has the better skills unless you're a blind man. Now man up!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:23 AM
davros2010
Banned

Rep Power: 0 davros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond reputedavros2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,144.81
Total Points: 66,217.92
put it on when you pretend you're del boy's woman - Freedom. Your love for Dereck Chisora - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATION View Post

The American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.
I donít agree with saying that the Soviets would have dominated if they were allowed to turn pro and the reason I say this is by looking at the Olympics which was the only time American and Soviets fought against each other (this gives a good guide as to the level of talent seeing as the American fighters were normally less experienced). The Soviets never won a gold medal at heavyweight. Foreman, Frazier and Rademacher all beat Soviet countries to win a gold medal. Clay beat a polish fighter to win light heavyweight gold, and both Spinks and Patterson beat eastern fighters to win middleweight gold.

It would have been nice to see them compete in the pro ranks back then and no doubt some would have done well but there is no evidence to suggest they would have dominated.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Pirao
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Pirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,208,221,612.66
Total Points: 188,208,306,985.29
one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! top notch nsb poster - BostonGuy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post

Dopey, Im asking you YOUR opinion on who is more skilled and why. Stop being so scared and answer the question.

And son, video's do prove who has the better skills unless you're a blind man. Now man up!
No they don't and I have already proved why, you muppet, unless you consider the RING, ESPN, and other publication's staff blind.

Repeating the same thing over and over when it's already been disproven, pathetic but not surprising.