Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Is Hopkins afraid of Dawson?
Yes 4 66.67%
No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 10-17-2011, 07:02 PM
percypercy
Contender

Rep Power: 0 percypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,575.57
Default Is Hopkins afraid of Dawson?

I think so. if he gets his title back look for him to avoid dawson like the plague,even though hes the next best guy in the division. to me its a stain on hopkins career until he faces dawson for a real "fight". even before he was basically openly ducking dawson.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,277,306.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

Why do you think he jumped on Dawson's back?

Bernarda was FORCED to fight Dawson, he didn't want the fight. Fight night comes and he hangs on to Dawson's back, the landing fails to look like anything serious but he still has the audacity to make it look like his shoulder dislocated lol. Then GB pays their doctors to write a fake excuse lol, that was the funniest part of the night. Pathetic.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 PM
percypercy
Contender

Rep Power: 0 percypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these partspercypercy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,575.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
Why do you think he jumped on Dawson's back?

Bernarda was FORCED to fight Dawson, he didn't want the fight. Fight night comes and he hangs on to Dawson's back, the landing fails to look like anything serious but he still has the audacity to make it look like his shoulder dislocated lol. Then GB pays their doctors to write a fake excuse lol, that was the funniest part of the night. Pathetic.
lol i hear u man. if he doesnt clear up this mess with dawson with a rematch it puts his whole legacy into question. he was and is clearly afraid of dawson. how come he isnt rasing hell about a immediate rematch like he was with pascal??? we all know the answer.