Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Chopper417
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Chopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,031,133.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Ohhh now you want to talk about it in a different tune while for the last god knows how many months all of you have pointed the finger directly at Manny, and its clear as a bell now that Mayweather simply does not want that fight...

live with the reality man your boy is making smart business decisions its not about whos the best to Floyd its not about Legacy its about taking winnable fights that make the most money not about proving who the best really is that never was on Floyds mind from the start.
Considering Pac's current fight and his last 3 fights it is literally shocking to hear anyone that claims they no one single thing about boxing say that. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself dude, completely pathetic.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2011, 12:25 AM
KickAzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,068,664.23

I thought the whole point of floyd's crusade was to change the system, but then why wouldn't floyd want to petition the NSAC?
Old 10-14-2011, 12:35 AM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,151,829.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper417 View Post
Considering Pac's current fight and his last 3 fights it is literally shocking to hear anyone that claims they no one single thing about boxing say that. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself dude, completely pathetic.
I am sorry I didnt know that Manny was supposed to retire with Floyd, i mean damn when Floyd doesnt agree what else is Manny supposed to do? the man moved on to fight the rest of the best at welter, you expect him to put his career on hold to see if Floyd is going to fight him?

life goes on with or without mayweather....
Old 10-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 25 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,962,360,259,997.31
Total Points: 172,962,361,418,841.56
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
I am sorry I didnt know that Manny was supposed to retire with Floyd, i mean damn when Floyd doesnt agree what else is Manny supposed to do? the man moved on to fight the rest of the best at welter, you expect him to put his career on hold to see if Floyd is going to fight him?

life goes on with or without mayweather....
shane you're too good, we'll fight you at 142.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 AM
dldwizard
Contender

Rep Power: 4 dldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond reputedldwizard has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,329.25

looks like the mayweather OSDT crusade is not what it seems.. and kizer's pwning USADA's proclaimed 'cleanest figther'..

*****: kizer don't know sh|t about boxing..

[smh while rotflmao]
Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Berry Picker
I love to pick

Rep Power: 56 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,509,762,627,982.31
Total Points: 1,521,813,324,093.41
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
CONQUERING, you made me open every post I have on ignore to read doodoo like this? If I wanna hear babble mixed with laughter I'll walk across the street to the nursery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONQUERING View Post

Exactly as it says in my sig.

Just like in real life,

you can't have one without the other.