Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-06-2011, 05:18 PM
FirePunch
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond reputeFirePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,084,921.76
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default Are pac. and marquez the only 2 big names in boxing willing to go to war? ????..

Yes ... Finally we have a ppv with two fighters that are real life action hero's. ......

Most big names in this sport wind up displaying boring sparring type matches when they fight ......

Props to PAC and Marquez. Two throw back fighters that have the nuts to go to war. And only care about giving fans a good fight ....

If you have non boxing fan friends. This is the fight to introduce them into boxing to. Props to Manny. For bringing millions and legions of new fans to the sport. Dude even has the MMA fanbase on his jock .... Props to Marquez for fighting like a modern day gladiator. And showing people what real nuts and guts are.

Can't wait to bust out the bbq pit and kegs of budlight next month. .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 19,085,431,613,118.76
Total Points: 20,340,753,180,263.81
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Yeah ok, Pacman is going to war with a lightweight at welterweight. Takes a lot of balls to do that..............oh wait, Floyd did that almost 2 years ago & with the same guy.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Story
Am I free to go ?

Rep Power: 16 Story has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond reputeStory has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 291,049,874,459.42
Total Points: 291,049,880,690.66
medal for a high quality poster - JM1 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

I doubt the third fight will be as dramatic as the others.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,278,911.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

Exactly. This fight has all the signs of turning out to be a classic. Two great warriors who are not chickens and who do not take cheap shots or sucker punches.. who leave it all in the ring. What more could you ask for??

Not to mention the history between these two and the fact that they are each others kryptonite.

It should be a fun and exciting night of boxing for any real boxing fan.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
TheFrog
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 5 TheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond reputeTheFrog has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,910.70

I'm stoked for this fight too! I really hope it's a classic war.

I'm kinda worried it won't be though just cause Pacquiao is better now and Marquez is older. Marquez is still fighting at a high level but he's taken quite a bit of punishment from guys like Diaz and Katsidis (Marquez vs Katsidis is a freakin awesome fight btw watch it if you haven't already) and of course Mayweather. I just hope the age and wars don't catch up to Marquez just yet.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:01 PM
KickAzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond reputeKickAzz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,068,805.23

marquez will run after he feels pac's power... they all do, except margarito but jmm isn't as tough as margarito
Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 210 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,134,374,960,213,786,624.00
Total Points: 469,134,466,960,214,065,152.00
im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... 
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

what the hell???is this a joke?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:12 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 210 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,134,374,960,213,786,624.00
Total Points: 469,134,466,960,214,065,152.00
im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... 
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by retnuocllup View Post
marquez will run after he feels pac's power... they all do, except margarito but jmm isn't as tough as margarito
When has JMM ever ran in his career???he's fought manny 2 times already...but you probably didnt watch boxing then
Old 10-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 42 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,644,755,699,385,240.75
Total Points: 1,644,755,699,402,787.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

Morales and Maidana also love going to war
Old 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM
THREAD-KILLER
Contender

Rep Power: 3 THREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,803.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrog View Post
I'm stoked for this fight too! I really hope it's a classic war.

I'm kinda worried it won't be though just cause Pacquiao is better now and Marquez is older. Marquez is still fighting at a high level but he's taken quite a bit of punishment from guys like Diaz and Katsidis (Marquez vs Katsidis is a freakin awesome fight btw watch it if you haven't already) and of course Mayweather. I just hope the age and wars don't catch up to Marquez just yet.
What the hell is this sh*t?