Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Do you believe the conspiracy theories?
Yes I believe them 77 47.24%
No, I believe they were genuine terrorist attacks 86 52.76%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Bubba Chunday
The mighty meat eater

Rep Power: 4319 Bubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 83,086.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Bubba Chunday, comment in my thread to..........

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=403686
My only comment would be about drugs and ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
That's not very convincing especially since it steel reinforced.

In bold: yes apparently. It didn't look like much to me. The fires were minute compared to North and South towers.

How do you know there was significant damage to the lower floors?

Even if there was, I doubt the building would fall down symmetrical into it's own blueprint. The fact is, WTC 7 fell down through the path of greatest resistance. The explanation you're giving isn't consistent with the symmetrical collapse of the building.

also you still haven't addressed the point he made about the other surrounding WTC's which were still left standing.
I say apparently because i dont want to come across as one of the many armchair internet youtubers, wiki quoters, who think they are experts on the the subject.

What ive read here and there states that the temperatures were high enough for the steel to weaken and for the building to collapse.

I guess the smaller buildings didnt get damaged as much. The video i posted and a few others out there explain how it was possible for WTC7 to collapse the way it did.
They show the significant damage etc.

I personally find it more plausible than the idea of these buildings being rigged with tones of explosives which werent set off by the impact and fire. Unless there is a good amount of evidence to back that up.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:24 PM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 401 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 141,774,001,744,842,016.00
Total Points: 141,774,001,744,845,104.00
happy bs birthday and congrats on that important win. - HUGH JASS i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 To 60k more, my friend. - Sweet Pea 50 for the sex-ty thou posts bro - led* congrats on 60k posts! - jazluvr 
great espn gallery!! , just finished wlad vs jackson.another great quality upload. - CAPT AMSTERDAM Some espn classic fights... awesome thread T!  I can't beleive I've never seen it - jose830 i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 
One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen 
Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick legendary - lazy 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Funny, in spite proof people will say, it was someone else. They must have done it to themselfs just to blame us.

lol
Old 07-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,155,849.61
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
My only comment would be about drugs and ****.

I say apparently because i dont want to come across as one of the many armchair internet youtubers, wiki quoters, who think they are experts on the the subject.

What ive read here and there states that the temperatures were high enough for the steel to weaken and for the building to collapse.

I guess the smaller buildings didnt get damaged as much. The video i posted and a few others out there explain how it was possible for WTC7 to collapse the way it did.
They show the significant damage etc.

I personally find it more plausible than the idea of these buildings being rigged with tones of explosives which werent set off by the impact and fire. Unless there is a good amount of evidence to back that up.
I agree. You would ask how did they get it all ready without anyone taking notice?

If I remember correctly controlled demolition, takes months in advance of planning and preparation. how could they have hid it for that long?

Possible evidence I can think off to support the explosives theory, is explosives residue scattered throughout the debris. However, I don't know if such has been found.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,155,849.61
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Funny, in spite proof people will say, it was someone else. They must have done it to themselfs just to blame us.

lol
Old 09-23-2011, 09:29 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 207 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,850,020,459,962.81
Total Points: 13,850,042,374,730.60
10,000 mind blowing posts - Don PWNleone I love you. - Bendigo A drink to Richard Dunne - The most prolific centre back in  the history of the Premier League. - Monty Panesar Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou 
Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze 
squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab 
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

This thread is comedy gold. I highly recommend it.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 523 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,059,054,288,483.59
Total Points: 139,059,054,310,785.70
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER WAM BAM THANK YOU SIR! - PUK_MY_DANG_34 he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter 
No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Bumped for weltschmerz.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Weltschmerz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,296,740,454,556.14
Total Points: 14,296,740,458,628.18
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 

It's not about conspiracies today, it's about a thorough independent investigation never been carried out. Watch the documentary 'zero' all of you sheep people and wake the fuck up. Too many unanswered questions and loose ends. Do your research instead of remaining the spoon fed pigs you are.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:31 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 523 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,059,054,288,483.59
Total Points: 139,059,054,310,785.70
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER WAM BAM THANK YOU SIR! - PUK_MY_DANG_34 he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter 
No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
It's not about conspiracies today, it's about a thorough independent investigation never been carried out. Watch the documentary 'zero' all of you sheep people and wake the fuck up. Too many unanswered questions and loose ends. Do your research instead of remaining the spoon fed pigs you are.
Ok. What REALLY happened then?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Weltschmerz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Yes. Because the official story holds no water. It's all a big fucking lie.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Weltschmerz
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Well that's what's never been investigated. Never. Nothing is clear. Too many loose ends. Are you part of the sheep flock, up there in little Skagen?