Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Do you support the Palestinians' UN bid for statehood?
Yes, they should be recognized as a state 57 81.43%
No, they should not 9 12.86%
I'm not sure 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,036,382.46
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Why Would I? Palestinians are useless, they will never invent anything, build anything, cure anything. It will just be another Slum where Palestinians will be leeching off Foreign AId and blaming their problems on everyone else while never contributing nothing to society.

it has been proven over and over again that there will NEVER be a Sucesffull Muslim country in the world, the only ones are Saudi Arabia and UAE but both of those have OIL up their asses, what does Palestine have? Dead Sea Salt?

So no, I dont support them. As much as I hate jews you gotta hand it to them for controlling these guys.

Even right now Palestine relies on foreign aid and Israel to build them everything and feed them.

What do you think is going to happen with Obama's plan?

Pretend all the Jews leave Israel (never gonna happen they will nuke all of ME before that happens), but lets pretend, so you got only Muslims in that region.

You know whats going to happen? They gonna live and mooch off foreign aid while

1) Training terrorists
2) hating everyone else
3) DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, No Roads, No Schools, just lots of Mosques and thats it. Will never invent anything, wont be usefull.

Well said, and I wouldn't have agreed with that ten years ago but since then I've been to Israel and the Middle East and the Muslims will never be civilised. Speak to Christian Arabs in Jerusalem they'll tell you life is better under Israel than prohibitive pre 1967 Islamic rule.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,036,382.46
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money_May View Post
News flash Dubai aint a country dumbass

Take away the oil revenues and they'd all be in the toilet with nothing but sand and mosques.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:45 PM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,416,019,412,524.00
Total Points: 22,438,433,499,215.11
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Why Would I? Palestinians are useless, they will never invent anything, build anything, cure anything. It will just be another Slum where Palestinians will be leeching off Foreign AId and blaming their problems on everyone else
Sounds like my puerto rican people.

I fully support palestinian statehood then
Old 09-20-2011, 05:12 PM
-Jay-
Scouse Mouse

Rep Power: 1214 -Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,424,317,938,345.19
Total Points: 4,425,721,613,883.78
Testing. - -Jay- Cheers for the green - rorymac For still being here - Terrel Boxingscene legend.. - !! AI-Holmes!! enjoy! - -jose- 

Quote:
Why Would I? Palestinians are useless, they will never invent anything, build anything, cure anything. It will just be another Slum where Palestinians will be leeching off Foreign AId and blaming their problems on everyone else while never contributing nothing to society.

Even right now Palestine relies on foreign aid and Israel to build them everything and feed them.

You know whats going to happen? They gonna live and mooch off foreign aid while
Israel is handed everything by someone else, and get other people to deal with their problems while controlling the biggest prision camp in the world. You can't say the Palestinians leech and Israel does not.

The US has a lot to do with funding a lot of Israel's military so they have the power to continue carrying out crimes against humanity against defenseless people.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 PM
TRANSWARP
Contender

Rep Power: 9 TRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,437.74

Quote:
Brunei is one of the richest NATIONS BECAUSE OF OIL.

Im talking about countries with no natural resources.

and dont say Malasya that country is a melting pot of Indians/Chinese/Pakistani etc etc etc.

last time I checked they didnt follow *****e law
Monkey in the coming years you'll see a sharp decline of the west, infact its already begun, can I ask what immoral ****hole you come from?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,930,312.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream & joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSWARP View Post
Monkey in the coming years you'll see a sharp decline of the west, infact its already begun, can I ask what immoral ****hole you come from?
From the greatest country on earth

One where you can still execute retards, where gay's are shunned and colored folks are laughed at.

oh wait..... thats America, my bad
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM
TRANSWARP
Contender

Rep Power: 9 TRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the greatest country on earth

One where you can still execute retards, where gay's are shunned and colored folks are laughed at.

oh wait..... thats America, my bad
Answer the question, you drunkard , the way you always go on about what are Muslims countries inventing, you'd think one who accuses other of lazyiness would do something with their lifes, but coming from a bum like you that spends endless hours here, preety hypocritical don't you think?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,930,312.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream & joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSWARP View Post
Answer the question, you drunkard , the way you always go on about what are Muslims countries inventing, you'd think one who accuses other of lazyiness would do something with their lifes, but coming from a bum like you that spends endless hours here, preety hypocritical don't you think?
Are you a butthurt Burqa Licker?

UMAD son.

Maybe one day there will be someone to show you that all religions are retarded, with your's being the dumbest and full of holes that flip flop.

ie:

Page 10 Quran
Allah: Never Lie, it is a sin

Page 30 Quran:
Allah: You can lie as long as it benefits you.

Page 45 Quran:
Allah: Never Lie it will be punishble by death

Page 50 Quran:
Allah: Lie only to your enemies and if it will benefit Allah!

Call me crazy for wanting a world without religion, but I want to progress as a society, and the only people who have invented stuff in the last 500 years have been guys who didnt believe in god, invented something and got killed off by bible thumpers / burqa lickers .

Why do you think they called them the Dark Ages? Because society lost 1000 years of inventions.

If religion had control over the world we would still be burning witches and r@ping albinos to cure a common cold.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:56 PM
TRANSWARP
Contender

Quote:
Are you a butthurt Burqa Licker?

UMAD son.

Maybe one day there will be someone to show you that all religions are retarded, with your's being the dumbest and full of holes that flip flop.

ie:

Page 10 Quran
Allah: Never Lie, it is a sin

Page 30 Quran:
Allah: You can lie as long as it benefits you.

Page 45 Quran:
Allah: Never Lie it will be punishble by death

Page 50 Quran:
Allah: Lie only to your enemies and if it will benefit Allah!

Call me crazy for wanting a world without religion, but I want to progress as a society, and the only people who have invented stuff in the last 500 years have been guys who didnt believe in god, invented something and got killed off by bible thumpers / burqa lickers .

Why do you think they called them the Dark Ages? Because society lost 1000 years of inventions.

If religion had control over the world we would still be burning witches and r@ping albinos to cure a common cold.

WTF, you really do have the inteligence of a gorilla, page 10? if you're gonna quote verse, quote verse and chapter.

Progress in society? you accused me of coming out of the uk, so I'm guessing thats the ****hole you come from?

if progress is gays, transexuals, bastards, gambling, prostitution, greed, drunken culture, you can shove it straight up your butt.

I'm all for technological, scientific, but to even think about immatating a drunken culture like some makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Turbo B
SNAP

Rep Power: 3 Turbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo B has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,615,484.54

I voted yes.

The Pharisees should be living in Madagascar, like he originally suggested.