Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile

Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,373,400,077,705.38
Total Points: 71,373,400,229,330.39
Top Dog.. - !! AI-Holmes!! this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289 16K Posts - T-97 Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan 
Cheers! - OASIS_LAD An apology - El Dominicano Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child We Fresh! - Dorian for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL... 
Merry Christmas - msagrain I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069 Top Banana! - Bendigo Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ 
Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH On Me - Rocky. have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 

Larry Merchant is paid to ask the questions and make the comments he does.
Floyd is just a very insecure man.. He really wants people to like him but has zero social skills.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,961,407,272,425.62
Total Points: 120,961,407,277,725.09
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
Merchant is a condescending, obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical, incoherent, disinterested, long-winded, disillusioned, delusional, pompous, belligerent, unfathomable, undeserving, unworthy, idiotic and incomprehensible A$$HOLE!

Mayweather was right, Merchant needs to GTFO off HBO and check his b!tch a$$ into a retirement home. PHUCK MERCHANT! I don't want to see his b!tch a$$ on the screen EVER AGAIN. He always disrespects boxers who don't deserve that type of treatment from anyone. His delusional a$$ thinks that because he's a commentator, he's somehow superior to a boxer? PHUCK OFF you sourpuss b!tch.

HBO are living in the past, we need fresh blood, they need to get with the times and get that grumpy old muthaphucka off our television sets ASAP, he's ruining the gatd@mn sport.
Dumb jocks like Floyd need to STFD know their role.

Poet
Old 09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
anti_dentite
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 anti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these partsanti_dentite is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,286.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
Merchant is a condescending, obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical, incoherent, disinterested, long-winded, disillusioned, delusional, pompous, belligerent, unfathomable, undeserving, unworthy, idiotic and incomprehensible A$$HOLE!

Mayweather was right, Merchant needs to GTFO off HBO and check his b!tch a$$ into a retirement home. PHUCK MERCHANT! I don't want to see his b!tch a$$ on the screen EVER AGAIN. He always disrespects boxers who don't deserve that type of treatment from anyone. His delusional a$$ thinks that because he's a commentator, he's somehow superior to a boxer? PHUCK OFF you sourpuss b!tch.

HBO are living in the past, we need fresh blood, they need to get with the times and get that grumpy old muthaphucka off our television sets ASAP, he's ruining the gatd@mn sport.
Funny how *****s didn't have a problem with Merchant until last night when "Money" went off on him like a spoiled little kid. Kinda like how *****s wasn't accusing Pac of roiding until "Money" and his cracked out family started making accusations.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:39 PM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,907,976.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Nah, I gotta say its time for Merchant to go and its not just cos Mayweather said so. Larry has to be in there all the time but the man is an old faded scrub. I would rather have Kellerman on point that Larry any day of the week. The only reason they gave that job to Merchant last night was because they want to see how he handles pressure at his age. Obviously not well. We know Kellerman would not have blown his top at that and would have don his best to get some comment about the Pacman fight out of Mayweather.

HBO was terrible coverage tonight and thats exemplified in Merchant's attitude when he faces Floyd. Good journalists don't demand respect from their interviewee, they command respect by showing respect and Merchant was dissing Floyd from the outset. When it came round to Merchant about to give Floyd some compliments about his aggressive style (something he kept for later) Floyd had already snapped and Merchants interview blew up in his face.

Get off the screen Larry. Its time!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:45 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,073,315.17
cheers! - led 

Mayweather was wrong for going off on Merchant, but Merchant never really has anything good to say about Mayweather's performance after his fight, it's usually **** like "you won every round, but couldn't you have done more".

This time around Mayweather was just sick of it.

Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 09-18-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Champ Is Here
I suck manny big peepee

Rep Power: 0 Champ Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 115,226.77

He a hater, always hate on pure boxers. He was hating earlier on Vargas

He old as **** and his voice is horrible on commentary, I'm glad I listened to someone else
Old 09-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Clint650
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Clint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond reputeClint650 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 151,004.43

Merchant always had it out for Floyd. He will have a dominating performance, which is always a thing of beauty to watch, and Merchant will call him boring. Floyd is a pioneer, and deserves respect. He turned the game around and made a new generation respect pure boxing. when you hear someone talk about how boxing is boring, how MMA is more exciting, this is what they mean. no appreciation for the sweet science.

face it. Floyd has the ability to make hardcore and casual fans alike shake their heads in disgust with his antics, but at the end of the day we respect him and wouldnt bet our life savings against him.