Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 09-16-2011, 01:05 AM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,080,739.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Post Resident Evil 6

release date: NOV 20 2012

_______

jan 20th 2011 - UPDATE

Capcom has officially announced Resident Evil 6. The game will be produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi, who previously produced Resident Evil 4.

It will be coming on November 20th to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and a PC version will follow later. The game will feature both single-player and co-op gameplay.

According to Capcom, the game's story is as follows: "It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President's side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world's population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left."

edit- Jan 18 2011 - UPDATE

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?
No Hope Left
January 17, 2012

A mysterious viral website may be hinting at the next game in the Resident Evil series. A blog containing several photos and videos appears at nohopeleft.com, featuring graffiti scrawled on various dilapidated walls and billboards.

Most notably, a biohazard symbol can be seen in several photos, and one of the site's blog posts bears the title "biohazard sign." In Japan, Biohazard is the name of the Resident Evil franchise.

One of the photos seen on nohopeleft.com. Note the Biohazard logo on the O, as well as the date.

The site's Whois registration data yields no direct link to Capcom, but sleuths on the NeoGAF forums have dug up an interesting connection. Searching for the site's Whois data on GoDaddy reveals that it's registered by "Identity Protection Service" in Surrey, United Kingdom.

Looking up the Whois data for viral site Inserted Evil (which contains logos for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and is confirmed to be connected to the game) yields the same Identity Protection Service Whois data, also tied to Surrey. Both sites also appear under the registrar "WEBFUSION LTD."

Still, there's no clear indication that the site has any relation to the Resident Evil franchise or Resident Evil 6, which has never been announced or even hinted at by Capcom. We reached out to Capcom, and the company told us they do not comment on rumors or speculation, which is a fairly standard response in situations like this.

One of the videos seen on the site hints at a threat outside. Could it be zombies?

While the evidence does seem to suggest Resident Evil, the site can't be taken as anything official, and any connection to Resident Evil is simply a rumor. This could easily be a viral campaign for any number of other post-apocalyptic properties, including movies and comic books.

It's worth noting that last year, a fake teaser trailer circulating during the Tokyo Game Show fooled many sites, so any news about RE6 should be taken with a grain of salt.

Many of the photos and videos on the site feature the date January 19, 2012, so we expect more details to trickle out in the coming days.

IGN

Update: One prominent photo on the site depicts a billboard, bearing the branding Primesight.

Gaming site The Sixth Axis contacted Primesight, who confirmed that Capcom is the company behind the billboard.

Last edited by Ether; 01-19-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 AM
-Hyperion-
The Best And Fastest Ride

Rep Power: 101 -Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,092,224,321,917.06
Total Points: 180,092,250,051,361.81
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - Dorian Awesome man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Pacman deserves more! :p lol - Dorian Happy 18th Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Props on the sig homie! Gracias! - Puas Juan Manuel Lopez sig! - DWiens421 My Superman! Thanxs - L.E.X Immediate payment of ONE MILLIONK.... Winky looked good all things considered, Im still a fan of his... good fight. - reedickyaluss have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 
Swine Flu? - DWiens421 For Those Points You Gave Me Lad! Yadadamean? P.s. PBF is Going to KTFO JMM! - Flawlezz Zombie Jesus told me to give you this gift... LMAO - ABOSWORTH Your incredible with the sigs man. i don't know how u do it. - Truth You're The Best! - ProfessionalLoc 
40 Oz &amp;amp; Chronic - Loccy Professional Pie - Loccy Professional Lollipop - Loccy To The ATG P4P Sig Maker On Boxing Scene...Much Appreciated And Thank You :) - BritishBoxing92 Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

hope this one's scary...darker, edgier environments...like the PS1 days....
Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 AM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Just hearing the typewriter again in the teaser has me ready.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:07 AM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...

Rep Power: 13 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,210,354,193.81
Total Points: 16,267,578,518.39
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Just hearing the typewriter again in the teaser has me ready.
I could've sworn the new RE game was 3rd person/shooter. I must've mistaken for some other RE spin-off (one that frankly looks like crap). The video shows Umbrella SWAT members gunning down zombies through the streets. It doesn't look ANYTHING like RE.

However, I'm excited about the return about Inafune. Resident Evil 2 just takes me back to jr. high when playing video games after school meant everything to me.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:12 AM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,977,980.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Hopefully it's better and longer than part 5. RE5 was way too easy, but the final boss was way too hard. lol

Any news or rumors on which characters are coming back for this one?
Old 09-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Ether
Lannister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
I could've sworn the new RE game was 3rd person/shooter. I must've mistaken for some other RE spin-off (one that frankly looks like crap). The video shows Umbrella SWAT members gunning down zombies through the streets. It doesn't look ANYTHING like RE.
That's Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, it's made by Slant 6 Games and published by Capcom. It's a spin off. In fact it uses the 'Resident Evil' logo from the RE movies. It's a 4 player online shooter, it's out very soon.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 AM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 106 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,398,893,921,528.26
Total Points: 20,398,894,013,199.15
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

DAMN finally!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Ether
Lannister

OMFG WE GOT PWNEDDD

Resident Evil 6 Teaser Confirmed as Fake
Cleverly-edited teaser making the rounds.
September 16, 2011

Late last night, a fake teaser trailer for Resident Evil 6 began making the rounds. The teaser, which appears to be shot from the audience of Capcom's TGS theater, fooled several sites, including (very briefly) IGN.

Two and a half years have passed since the release of Resident Evil 5, and excitement for the sequel has reached a fever pitch, lending to the credibility of the supposed announcement.

The teaser, shown above, features a black screen along with the text "The world has seen all kinds of horror. Bio-organic weapons have taken over. And one place has the key to stop it all." The numbers 48.415802,-89.2673 also appear, pointing to the latitude and longitude of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

Sources at Capcom have confirmed the trailer to be fake, but no additional comments have been offered at this time.

ign

rape.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:03 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 106 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,398,893,921,528.26
Total Points: 20,398,894,013,199.15
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

I wonder who was the troll that did that.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Big Op
Man of Mayhem

Rep Power: 5 Big Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,562,887,140.13
Total Points: 3,583,843,717.76
have a cold one! - MANIAC310 you've been roffyed - (ROY) you've been supered - (ROY) 

'biohazard 6' noticed it was a fake before i read the 8th comment