Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2011, 02:14 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,148,628,546.97
Total Points: 43,148,730,958.02
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 
Default Rate The Last Film You Saw!!

So ive seen this in other forums, and i feel its a great idea.

just take the last film you saw and rate it, you can do a X/10 or you can write a 5 page synopsis on the film, or both it dosnt matter, try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

Today i watched:

The Cain Mutiny 8/10

the story is about a group of officers in the navy who get a new captain, the captain slowly starts to show signs of paranoia brought on by an inferiroty complex. while navigating through a hurrican it all becomes too much for the captain, seeing the captain at a loss of words and acting iradically the main officer takes control of the ship. the men involved in the munity are then tried before a navy court for mutiny, are they innocent? are they guilty? is the captain really crazy? nothings every really all that black and white guilty or innocent and the film does a great job of showing this.

great film, id reccomend it to anyone it was like a modern day munity on the bounty, which was also amazing. the acting of humphrey bogart was amazing and the story itself was quite good. the 3 officers involved in the munity wernt quite as impressive as bogart but they still did a wonderful job of supporting the story and the lawer representing the 3 men really wraped everything up and made you think. his preformance is almost on par with bogarts.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-03-2011 at 02:00 PM..
Old 09-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Soooo i was having alot of fun trolling yesterday and i got a chance to watch soem high quality films.

Buffy the vampire slayer:

great film good action good comedy. i quite enjoyed the film as a kid so rewatching it again today i definatly enjoyed it but looking at things from a grender perspective it is abit old and childish so i have to give it a 6.5/10

Willow:

another great film that i watched alot from my childhood, but this one never gets old 9/10

Straw Dogs:

never had seen it before, stars dustin hoffman. Exceptionally good film and i see theres a remake coming out. you kinda feel sorry for dustin with how every ones bulling him around town.....but then things get a bit too much for him and he goes a bit nuts. great acting on his behalf and the story is quite good as well but im not sure how likely i am to feel the need to watch it again or even watch the remake that i see is coming out soon 7/10

The worlds Fastest Indian:

really really good film and based on a true story, anthony hopkins plays burt munro, a motorcycle enthusist from new zealand who has spent 25 years working on his 40+ year old indian scout motor cycle so that one day he could take it to america and race it on the bonavill salt flats for speed week. as mark twain would say

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."

the obsticales burt has to over come to make his dream come true is a testimate to just how incredible truth can be and the determination of the human spirit. I give it a 8.5/10, after i watch it a few more times it might even make it to 9/10.

The Princess Bride:

Need i say more? 10/10, best movie for all ages of all time.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Uncle Howie

Rep Power: 0 Uncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,730,792.88
Total Points: 32,872,335.34
4 being a good poster - sugersean15 Awesome contributions to the D&B thread - ABOSWORTH 

I watched "Commando" and "Lionheart" yesterday.

Both 10/10
Classic films!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:43 AM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,207,900.26
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

I watched " Red state " last night.(horror movie). The movie is a big mess , i gave it 5/10.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,142,218,713,525.67
Total Points: 24,427,034,068,656.33
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Miss March:

On FX the other day figured I'd watch it and it was hilarious. Obviously a ridiculous movie but it was very funny Id recommend it
Old 09-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Howie View Post
I watched "Commando" and "Lionheart" yesterday.

Both 10/10
Classic films!
just watched Nowhere to run with JVCD a few weeks ago, its ok gots some tits in it, no quite the quality of blood sport though.

Ill have to check out Lionheart, it sounds familiar but i just dont remember it.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,509,048,129,303.63
Total Points: 5,510,048,151,143.14
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And "Keep Up" The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

watched The Island last night
6/10, nothing but an average movie
idea is ok, but doesn't really go anywhere
Buscemi doesn't get a chance to do as much as usual
when a Buscemi character isn't really fun, the movie dropped the ball
Old 09-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Uncle Howie

Rep Power: 0 Uncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these partsUncle Howie is infamous around these parts
4 being a good poster - sugersean15 Awesome contributions to the D&B thread - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
just watched Nowhere to run with JVCD a few weeks ago, its ok gots some tits in it, no quite the quality of blood sport though.

Ill have to check out Lionheart, it sounds familiar but i just dont remember it.
It's OK, def not BloodSport good though. . .
Old 09-16-2011, 12:54 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,389,428.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Uncle Howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!
Link PLEASE. . .