No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson a Possibility For December 10th Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer this to Morales.

Wouldn't care if he fought Matthysse or Peterson. Both legit fights.

I would have liked him to have Peterson last year instead but ah well.

Khan beats Peterson with little bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
      You're the idiot that thought Zab would murder Khan.

I get yr anger since Khan has humiliated you over and over.

Khan has the best resume at 140 period. It's the reason he is number 1 140 according to ring.
      Not true,Khan is num1 due to his activity and Bradleys lack of activity..Which I still don't understand when he just unified the belts in Jan..But I'm happy Khan is thinking bout fighting Peterson tho,pretty good fight(even tho you was ****ting on it)....

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Yh you fight Peterson you fraud A mere con! Matthysse will destroy Morales, fight him after or how about Prescott when he K.O's McCloskey?
        I have no respect for this cherry picker.
        Khan is the best LWW in the world. He got Bradley scared ****-less, running for his life, the big headed tosspot!

Peterson is one of the better guys left at the weight. . . He's a solid boxer/puncher - just doesn't have a lot of pop, but has nice range and technique. Khan still blasts him around, and maybe OUT.

He just said it's a possibility - he's already stated the winner of the Morales/Matthyssee fight is the ideal fight - but these guys wanna take advantage of Khan's drawing ability at the negotiating table, so he's gotta have options.

Comment

Whoever Khan fights, some hos will complain.

If he fights Petersen, people will complain he ducked Mathysse/Morales or Maidana or Prescott.

If he fights any of them, that dickrider Romebyko will say he ducked Petersen.

My order of preference: Mathysse, Prescott, Petersen, Maidana

Comment

Too much of a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I don't know about Khan having the best resume at 140lb,but I don't think he is cherry picking at all..
              I know where you are going I think Bradley, Khan have a pretty even resume.

Khan - Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana, McCloskey, Judah

Bradley - Witter, Holt, Abregu, Peterson, Alexander

I think those are both guys best 5 wins, obviously Bradley was on his way to beating Nate Campbell but I haven't put that fight on the list because of the fight ended, I guess you could cancel that out against Barrera, although Campbell is undoubtedly the better win.

You could make a case for either guy having the best resume based on how highly you rate each fighter on the list. I think Khan has beaten a couple of more seasoned and proven fighters, but possibly Bradley's general body of work is better as Witter, Holt, Alexander, Peterson are more well rounded than someone like Maidana who is a crude puncher. For me, I think what gives Khan the edge is his performances in those fights, Bradley always gets the W but has been a little more up and down, interesting debate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Whoever Khan fights, some hos will complain.

If he fights Petersen, people will complain he ducked Mathysse/Morales or Maidana or Prescott.

If he fights any of them, that dickrider Romebyko will say he ducked Petersen.

My order of preference: Mathysse, Prescott, Petersen, Maidana
                That's also my preference.

Comment

he should fight Peterson than the winner of Morales/mathyses then move up unless Bradley comes around which i doubt it

Comment

I am of the opinion that Peterson could very well beat Khan. They both have flaws. Khan is getting a lot praise and I feel is being overrated by many. Khan is good fighter IMO but not on the level some are putting him on.

Comment

The guy is already been critise even though some people were calling for Peterson a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X