Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 08-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Grinderman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Grinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,016,828.11
Great poster. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
Wlad easily destroyes all of the greats of the past, live with that haters. The sooner you accept the fact that you are witnessing the greatest HW of all time, the sooner the nightmares will stop.
Excellent post -- green k sent!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-30-2011, 10:21 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,738,470.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
that's funny, i seem to remember lennox lewis ripping vitalis face to shreds..

if thats not a TKO victory i don't know what is.
part of vitali's job is to protect that eastern european face of his from getting easter euro fuucked up by clean and legal punches

oh, and for your racist record, i've heard lots of talk that the Klithscko family actually finds its origins in ASIA

thats right
your heros are from northern and western Asia.

that's gotta suck to know, being such a devout racist and all.

all of this is coming from a second gen italian american who thinks a great fighter can be blue and still get his support

i just don't get racists
i do not get them.
You have a terriffic memory. I only remember that Klitsschko got his eyebrow gashed, a harmless bruise and 2 very thin "paper"cuts under his lert eye. The fight was stopped because the doctor thought his eyelid nerves wee severed, preventiing him from sein AT LL from that eye, whereas in fact, hecould see perfectwely well and his eyelid was working perfectly. I've seen many other fighters with far worse injuries-REAL fight stopping injuries. So you'r memory is fictititous.

We all forget that Liston, although very good for his time, and could beat almost anybody, was as slow as molasses, and wouldn't be able to keept up inthese days. I' sorry to say this because I liked Liston's fighting. Also "reach" is EXAGGERATED as it has to be divided in half, and the shouldrewr width also muct be taken into consideration. ALSO, how squarely the fighter stands.

As for Tyson, at his best, I'd back him to beat ANYBODY, no matter how big, nor how good.

The Klitschkos would both give Holmes a bit of a beating, I'm afraid.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,304,947.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
is Chris John a HOF?
Listen, I'm not saying i think he necessarily deserves to be in the ibhof. I'm saying he very well could get in.

Chris John, Obviously not. But to be fair i think even Vitalis flawed record has more defences against top10 fighters than chris john.
Not to mention Chris John is probably a fringe top5 guy in his division based on abilities.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Grinderman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Grinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond reputeGrinderman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
what is Vitali's signature moment other than the loss to Lewis? Maybe its just me but I don't know how he is a HOF'er.
Vitali Klitschko:

--highest KO percentage in heavyweight boxing history

--never been knocked out or even knocked down as a pro

--came back after 3+ year absence to win back the WBC championship, a feat with few parallels in any other sport.

--First ballot lock for HOF
Old 08-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Grinderman
Banned

Sonny Liston: uneducated, dumb black man and gambling addict whose fights were mostly mob fixes. When he got into the mob for too much money and they figured out people didn't like him as champ, they ordered him to lose to the more popular with whites Cassius Clay. So much for Sonny Liston.

Read Nick Tosches' The Devil and Sonny Liston for the bitter truth about this guy.

Last edited by Grinderman; 08-30-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:28 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,862,221,619,938.25
Total Points: 12,873,222,166,669.39
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
Vitali Klitschko:

--highest KO percentage in heavyweight boxing history

--never been knocked out or even knocked down as a pro

--came back after 3+ year absence to win back the WBC championship, a feat with few parallels in any other sport.

--First ballot lock for HOF
Well he did lose by TKO to Lewis. Highest KO %. Ok with comeback to win title, although being fair, wasn't he granted like some "champion emeritus" bs or something? I don't think he came back and moved up by beating ranked fighters like Ali but I could be wrong.

But who is on his resume that qualifies him for HOF status? I mean what big win does he have?
Old 08-30-2011, 10:28 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,387,426.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

most of the klits fans in this thread are just 1 guy with 10 different accounts aren't they ?
Old 08-30-2011, 10:29 AM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 75 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 526,134,873,829,944.38
Total Points: 526,134,873,844,975.81
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
Didn't lewis say something about David Haye being this generations Evander Holyfield? Maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly.
I didn't see that.

Maybe it was a cruiserweight to heavyweight comparison.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,304,947.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
most of the klits fans in this thread are just 1 guy with 10 different accounts aren't they ?
They all follow about the same retarded logic, so i would guess so.
They sure make the rest of us Klitschko fans look like idiots.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:31 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,387,426.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
Sonny Liston: uneducated, dumb black man and gambling addict whose fights were mostly mob fixes. When he got into the mob for too much money and they figured out people didn't like him as champ, they ordered him to lose to the more popular with whites Cassius Clay. So much for Sonny Liston.
.............him being black is a negative?

since you listed his race in your lil rant trying to discredit him
Closed Thread