Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 08-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,173,428.09
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
This guy's a trip. Gotta love it.
This is what makes soviet propaganda so funny
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 95 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,416,476,361,321.92
Total Points: 81,419,157,988,330.12
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATION View Post
Look at all these racist blacks, butthurt Brits, xenophobic Americans, etc. in this thread.

You guys are pathetic.

All of the best black heavyweights have been exposed, destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

The Klitschkos are the negrocutioners.

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

that's funny, i seem to remember lennox lewis ripping vitalis face to shreds..

if thats not a TKO victory i don't know what is.
part of vitali's job is to protect that eastern european face of his from getting easter euro fuucked up by clean and legal punches

oh, and for your racist record, i've heard lots of talk that the Klithscko family actually finds its origins in ASIA

thats right
your heros are from northern and western Asia.

that's gotta suck to know, being such a devout racist and all.

all of this is coming from a second gen italian american who thinks a great fighter can be blue and still get his support

i just don't get racists
i do not get them.
DOMINATION
TEAM KLITSCHKO

Rep Power: 4 DOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,161,252.09
Klitschkos own all the belts - Freedom. klitchko is a beast, mayweather sukks big fat dikk ,lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest #1 ATG HW - Medved Super poster. Team Klitschko :) - dancovboxer No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 AM
DOMINATION
TEAM KLITSCHKO

Rep Power: 4 DOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,161,252.09
Klitschkos own all the belts - Freedom. klitchko is a beast, mayweather sukks big fat dikk ,lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest #1 ATG HW - Medved Super poster. Team Klitschko :) - dancovboxer No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:08 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,355.78
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

THE TRUTH

Lennox had only 10 days to prepare for opponent because Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Lennox won by TKO.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,844,894,401.66
Total Points: 86,932,740,650.31
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Well a prime Tyson certainly beats him,and i think Holmes and Liston would too,they both have better jabs than Wlad and i think that would throw him off personally
Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,261.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Of course Wlad loses to them. Anyone really is just trying to downplay his greatness. In honesty, I think Wlad destroys them and I like Tyson much more than Wlad too.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:13 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,372,068.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Vitali isn't an ATG he isn't a HOF or even a top p4p

deal with it.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:16 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,511.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
They have buddy mcgirt and some others giving reasons why Holmes,Tyson,and Liston beat him but I disagree. I do think young prime tyson mercs vlad, i believe holmes can certainly beat him but i would give vlad good odds against holmes but, Liston. I just cant see how liston beats vlad. dont get m,e wrong he could do it but id strongly favor vlad over liston any day. Thoughts?

Liston has a longer reach than Vitali by 4 inches......bet not many people knew that!!! The man had ridiculously long arms relative to his height. Also had melon sized fists. George Foreman has also stated that Liston is the one and only fighter he could not get to take a backward step. So Foreman, one of the bigger heavies with renowned power could not back Liston off. People don't actually realise what a beat Liston was.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 AM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 95 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,416,476,361,321.92
Total Points: 81,419,157,988,330.12
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

you ignored the only part that actually matters...

lennox landed clean punches on vitalis face that ripped his eye up as bad as anybody i've seen with modern 10 oz gloves with a formed thumb

he could have sustained career threatening injuries. eyes are like hands. if you actually boxed, you'd get that. once your eyesight goes you cannot box
and it cannot be fixed.

the ref and doctor stopped the fight

giving lennox a TKO victory
and leaving vitali stopped.

Lewis stopped vitali. he knocked him out. that's a stoppage victory. the doctor and ref deemed him unable to continue because of the damage his face was taking from clean punches.

it's vitals' principal job is to protect his face, and he failed doing it

protect yourself at all times, or lose via tko when your face gets ripped up.

you got a million excuses, huh?
Closed Thread