Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 08-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,479,438,095,234.61
Total Points: 1,479,446,283,371.00
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANT_P1989 View Post
AWESOME ADVICE fellas, today I power-walked a mile without stopping, did a few rounds of intense heavybag workouts, lifted weights, and drank 2 liters of water during practice. Also I only ate 1,077 calories of good foods today. I'm gonna keep up the routine and continue to grow as a young man who wants his life back.
Just a friendly tip. Don't go overboard. 1077 calories is way too little, especially if you're also working out.

Even if you go with 2000 cals, you'd lose like 3-5lbs at your size, every week.
You don't wanna burn yourself out. Slow and steady is the key.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-17-2011, 10:38 PM
moneymayforever
Contender

Rep Power: 4 moneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,073,652.65

you've got some nice techniques there. nice jab, but put some more waist into the right cross you'll see the results if you work hard, don't overtrain yourself, and always run AFTER weightlifting, that helps you to burn fat easier good luck!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:41 AM
saxofunk
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 saxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these partssaxofunk is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,799.80
Total Points: 6,998.54

will you swim? it would be very nice. because if you swim,you wouldn't breathe from your arsehole when you are tired, like i do.

cardio is important mate, never forget this! and keep your hands up if you don't want to get a cut above your eye.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:56 AM
P4PKING_2010
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 P4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these partsP4PKING_2010 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 11,958,250.92
Total Points: 11,964,118.69

You drop your right hand before you throw it. It has an anti-ark to it. As soon as I see it drop a left hook would land easily before you even get to throw the right. The left hook should get the side of the bag not the front. Do not practice right hooks on a bag like that. Try out some body shots too but you must pivot a lot more into the hooks they will be a lot faster bro.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:04 PM
dannnnn
Contender

Rep Power: 9 dannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,049,331.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxofunk View Post
will you swim? it would be very nice. because if you swim,you wouldn't breathe from your arsehole when you are tired, like i do.
I don't know if that's a typo or what, but it gave me a good laugh! Green K for you
Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Soju
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Soju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond reputeSoju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,345,082,825.54
Total Points: 2,101,257,685,326.92

21 is young as hell to turn your body around, it'll happen if you want it to. You're doing fine man; now that you're paying attention to nutrition and you're boxing just gotta put the time in. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but be sure to cut out all the sodas and other sweet drinks if you haven't already. Those are the calories that will sneak up on you.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:07 PM
ANT_P1989
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 ANT_P1989 will become famous soon enoughANT_P1989 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 10,009,986.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soju View Post
21 is young as hell to turn your body around, it'll happen if you want it to. You're doing fine man; now that you're paying attention to nutrition and you're boxing just gotta put the time in. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but be sure to cut out all the sodas and other sweet drinks if you haven't already. Those are the calories that will sneak up on you.
Appreciate that Soju, will definitely cut out all sugars. Only fresh fruits will be my sugar source. Not too much tho.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 47 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 736,177,353,730,400.62
Total Points: 736,961,265,318,788.62
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Not much I can add about the diet.

I was quite impressed with your bag work, nice snappy punches which were fast and those straight punches were technically excellent.

Only thing I would recommend is not throwing them just from the shoulder, twist your hips and plant your feet when doing so, this should create a lot more power.

Good Luck, be sure to hit us up with updates of how your getting on.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:12 PM
-EAGLE-
el Chino

Rep Power: 13 -EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,520,307,587.91
Total Points: 92,920,853,624.30
Albanian Proud! - cleaner147 No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MAЯA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MAЯA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MAЯA World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MAЯA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MAЯA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - 'Sugar' Freddi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - 'Sugar' Freddi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 'Sugar' Freddi Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 'Sugar' Freddi Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 'Sugar' Freddi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyshenko team View Post
5`9 290 lbs? no tips for you man, too late to think about your shape
shut the **** up you ****in azzhole,

don't listen to his guy bro, just train hard try to run every morning that's what i did, thn went to the gym 3 days a week and in 6 months i'm a totally different person!

God bless and don't give up!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Ogecca MaMa
Captain Gym

Rep Power: 12 Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,106,689,298,929,529.25
Total Points: 1,106,689,298,939,630.88
Cheers bro - mangler Fine wine bro - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler 
Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER As promised bro! - led No Message - led 
No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest 
Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

ya run every morning and become 2nd A. Povetkin or Solis. ns advice uppercut