Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people think Wlad's resume is slightly better then Vitali's resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is the better fighter... resume doesn't mean ****. The consensus is Vitali beats up his little bro every time.. that's all the resume I NEED. Vitali is the more dominant fighter.. his numbers are better.. his overall skills are better.. he's better at fighting.. throws more punches.. withstands more punches.. Vitali does the same thing & more to Wlad's comp. All you have to do is look at there common opponents when they've had similar comp. Wlad struggled with Peter...... while PETER couldn't lay a glove on Vitali.. He destroyed 2 fighters who BEAT Wlad in Purity & Sanders & if it weren't for his shoulder injury.. would've fared the same way against Byrd... that's 4 common opponents & other than Byrd.. he fared much better against similar competition.

Comment

I still think Vitali's resume is better then people give him credit for. I also agree with the person above me. Vitali would beat Wlad.

Comment

A Vitali vs Wlad fight is so predictable it's not even funny. They'd both be trying to back up the other brother but ONLY one brother will be throwing leather on a consistent basis.. Wlad would be in hugging mode throughout the fight.. we haven't seen Wlad in real cautious mode until he's faced his bigger bro. Vitali would just lean back everytime Wlad tried to throw his jab. I think he even overwhelms him & takes control from the outset & does a Corrie Sanders on him.. the intimidation factor alone at the press conferences & the prefight & weighin staredowns will have Wlad pissing in his boxers. Vitali Klitschko... 3 rd KO oF Wladimir Klitschko every time! He's a different kind of animal than the little brother. Wlad wants to kick your a$$... Vitali NEEDS to kick your a$$.. therein lies the difference.
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 08-02-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Slightly better? Its much much better imo,Wlad has a respectable resume whereas vitalis is actually awful,he dominates the people he fights and looks good in doing so,but he really hasnt beaten anybody that makes you think 'thats a really good win'

Comment

everybody knows Wlad's resume is much better than Vit's
            Vit was out for 4 years while Wlad was taking over HW
            since he's been back, Wlad's stayed ahead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
              The only thing Vitali has on Wlad resume wise is Corrie Sanders and Ross Purrity.And Puritty really isn't much of a win to have on your record.(his win over Wlad just exposed flaws in Wlad at the time)

agree with this really. couple that with Vitalis injuries and time out of the game, Wlads record is slightly better in my opinion

plus thats a great picture man of Hagler, Hearns and Ray

Comment

In terms of resume I think Wvlad takes it. He won his biggest fight whereas Vitali lost his. Also Vitali had a retirement and missed out whilst Wvlad was dominating.

History will look back on them fairly equally with each brother avenging the others loss but right now Wvlad would be held in higher regard.

Theres a video of these two sparring on youtube. Its a few years old and both guys look significantly younger. Worth a watch! Wvlad was a power boxer back then with a hunched back and assertive look to him. Much different to todays version. Vitali boxed much the same but was abit quicker back then. The sparring didnt get any more serious than afew jabs and feinting. Wvlad would constantly catch Vitalis left hand but was catious about throwing his own shots. If they were to meet I'd imaginbe Wvlad with the gold medal skills and more correct puncher would take a decision as his older, more reliable brother would be reluctant to try and hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                X