Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 07-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,141,233.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Will GTA V use L.A. Noire's Facial Technology?
Rockstar is looking at using Team Bondi's methods.

One of the most striking innovations in gaming this year has been the dynamic and realistic facial animation technology in Rockstar's L.A. Noire. It looks like the company could be planning to use the same technology in its forthcoming Grand Theft Auto V.

Brendan McNamara, co-founder of L.A. Noire developer Team Bondi told UK magazine PSM3, "I think they're looking at it for every game. As much as L.A. Noire is a huge game, Grand Theft Auto is incredibly huge, so you've got all the problems of how big the cast would be and how many lines would you have to record and all that kind of stuff.

"It brings a level of humanity to the experience that means people will - in the first few minutes - start relating to the characters on screen. They don't have to make that decision about 'whether I like this guy' or 'do I actually believe them? - but they can make all the like or dislike decisions based on the actor's performance."

He added, "Rockstar will make those decisions. They generally make the right decisions in terms of what they do for their games. Obviously we'd like them to, and they're more than welcome to use MotionScan, but if they decide it's not right for that and want to use it for another game, then that's fine too."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-26-2011, 01:18 AM
one-Punch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 one-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond reputeone-Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,781,352.88
Total Points: 25,811,700.88
Happy Holidays Homey!!! - Talisayen For you homey - peyk-peyk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
i hope GTA adds more arcade elements to their game

to me

Vice City>>>GTA IV

mostly because it was incredibly arcadey an less realistic

if they could mesh the two elements well i will be highly intrigued

i think they should set it back in the 70's so i can ride around in badass muscle cars
San Andreas > ALL

Grand Theft Auto four had adequate graphics and good physics. But in comparison to San Andreas, it was missing the core elements that made San Andreas one of the most enjoyable video games to date.

Vice City did have the best story though. Or maybe I am just being bias because Scarface is one of my favourite movies. (Vice City and Scarface had a similar plot)
Old 07-26-2011, 03:16 AM
GreatestIam
GreatestIam

Rep Power: 16 GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,856,525.44
Total Points: 55,562,861.66

they need to take elements from each game.. vice citys abiltity to aquire assets was fun the ability to own car lots, **** studios, biker bars etc... San Andreas depth,the ability to totally customize, name weight size would be sweet for the charecters, the feeding um, being able to gamble to make money, maybe start a scheme would be cool...
GtAVI with the phone internet **** was raw intergrate the **** make totall customizable charecters who can travel the world and be criminals.... Stealing artwork, being an assassin, money laundering, pimping, fighting, gangbanging etc. the should wait til 2013make it the biggest baddest gameever
Old 07-26-2011, 05:31 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,037,646.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Really should do what saints row 1 and 2 did with pick your own character make it look like you. I think Saints Row 3 will be game of the year this year, it looks great you can fly what appears to be fighter jets in it and hit ppl with big ass dildos.

But the one thing that pisses me off is that you don't get to customize your characters face. You're a white guy with a certain hair. Don't know why they had to **** that feature up.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:02 PM
*OG Wenger*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 269,906,363.15
Total Points: 1,696,624,709.26
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfLink View Post
Really should do what saints row 1 and 2 did with pick your own character make it look like you. I think Saints Row 3 will be game of the year this year, it looks great you can fly what appears to be fighter jets in it and hit ppl with big ass dildos.

But the one thing that pisses me off is that you don't get to customize your characters face. You're a white guy with a certain hair. Don't know why they had to **** that feature up.
I tried to play the last Saints Row, i just couldn't get in to it. Seemed like a poor mans GTA.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:38 AM
CiganoBoxer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 CiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,170,831.75

I hope its not a San Andreas remake ...Rap music is crap music and my mrs got fed up of me talking like a homie
Old 10-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,141,233.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Grand Theft Auto 5 Officially Announced
Rockstar's website shows that Grand Theft Auto 5 is coming.

Rockstar Games has just officially announced Grand Theft Auto 5 on its official website.

There are absolutely no details yet - just a date for the first trailer, which is coming next Wednesday, the 2nd of November.

We will have much more on this announcement - including that trailer - in the very near future. Stay tuned!

Now, let's all start speculating on the design of the V in this logo. Looks like green to us...

http://www.rockstargames.com/
Old 10-25-2011, 12:27 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,394,346,446,466,540.00
Total Points: 7,394,640,397,829,006.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

I take it then GTA 5 will take up 5 discs for teh 360?
Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,331,779,527,090.86
Total Points: 5,608,779,883,765.99
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

The way the V is designed screams West Coast, or Southwest.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Cassius Liston
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,370,666.98
for the movies :) :fing02: - BritishBoxing92 
Send a message via Skype™ to Cassius Liston

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
The way the V is designed screams West Coast, or Southwest.
From what I've heard you play an Irish leprechaun in Compton that has a passion for anal sex with prostitutes