Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Goat#1
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,891.08
Default The Re-Birth of Christian Fundamentalism

Police say the Norwegian suspect in the two attacks that left at least 92 dead described himself as a fundamentalist Christian, as evidence emerged that he had flirted with the political far-right.

The 32-year-old, previously unknown to police, was arrested on Friday after a bomb blast in central Oslo killed seven people and a shooting rampage at a youth camp near the capital left at least 85 dead and scores wounded.

Local media have identified him as Anders Behring Breivik, whose picture on his Facebook page shows a man with longish blonde hair and piercing eyes.
Advertisement: Story continues below

The posting lists his religion as "fundamentalist Christian" and his political opinions lean "to the right", police said.

"He has certain political traits that lean to the right and are anti-Muslim but it is too early to say if that was the motive for his actions," police commissioner Sevinung Sponheim told public television NRK on Saturday.

In less than two hours on Friday the suspect allegedly carried out two attacks that appeared to target the ruling Labour Party.

The first strike was a bomb attack near the offices of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and those of other ministers in the heart of Oslo's government quarter.

In the second attack, about 40km from the capital, the suspect allegedly masqueraded as a police officer before opening fire on young people attending an island camp run for Labour's youth wing.

The head of the populist right-wing Progress Party (FrP), Siv Jensen, said on Saturday she was sorry to learn that the suspect had been a party member between 1999 and 2006 and for several years a leader in its youth movement.

"Those who knew the suspect when he was a member of the party say that he seemed like a modest person that seldom engaged himself in the political discussions," she said in a statement on the party's website.

He was also a member of a Swedish neo-Nazi Internet forum named Nordisk.

Nordisk hosts discussions rangingfrom white power music to political strategies to crush democracy, according to the Stockholm-based Expo foundation that monitors far-right activity.

Behring Breivik's Facebook profile says he is "conservative", "Christian", and "single", interested in hunting and video games such as World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2.

On an Internet debate site www.document.no in 2009, he expressed his frustrations with the Progress Party. In their desperate attempt to satisfy multicultural expectations and "the suicidal ideals of humanism, they have thrown the baby out with the bath water", he wrote.

He also said he was the manager of an organic farm, Breivik Geofarm, which would have given him access to raw materials that could be used to make explosives.

He reportedly bought six tonnes of fertiliser in May, an agriculture cooperative said.

Tax records, which are open to the public in Norway, show that the suspect listed no income for 2009 and modest sums in the previous years.

On his Twitter account, Behring Breivik posted only one message, dated July 17, in English adapted from a quote by British philosopher John Stuart Mill.

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 100,000 who have only interests," he wrote.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:42 PM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,939,984,376.50
Total Points: 73,814,029,639.63
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Don't think this is anything to do with Christianity either .This is opposite if anything , pure evil .
Old 07-23-2011, 02:48 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,416,542,136.54
Total Points: 15,418,726,412.80
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefthook10 View Post
What happened yesterday was a result of the perputrator being a zionist, nothing to do with Christianity.
Someone ban this prick.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:50 PM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
Someone ban this prick.
I didn't get it mate what he was on about .
Old 07-23-2011, 02:55 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,416,542,136.54
Total Points: 15,418,726,412.80
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alza1988 View Post
I didn't get it mate what he was on about .
He's been posting lots about how it was because of a zionist agenda that this evil bastard decided to massacre a bunch innocent young Norwegian people. I'm not sure if he is on the wind up or not, but I just find it pretty sickening that someone would try to impose their warped views on a horrific tragedy like this.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Smokin LHook
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,855.45

The guy was insane.Who give a ***** what religion he was.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:22 PM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

I just read he was a member of a Swedish nazi forum

The man responsible for the massacre in Norway was a member of a Swedish nazi forum which encourages attacks on government buildings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1SxSIlheL
Old 07-23-2011, 07:21 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.61
Total Points: 2,140,325,995,478.31
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alza1988 View Post
Don't think this is anything to do with Christianity either .This is opposite if anything , pure evil .
Old 07-24-2011, 05:06 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefthook10 View Post
The man responsible wrote blogs prasing the zionist terrorism. There is no doubt that his actions were motivated by zionism.
He comes across as a conspiracy theorist first and foremost, especially with his comments about being a Templar.

Nobody ever died from being too rational, and again we have a completely irrational individual committing highly irrational acts.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:09 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

It's also worth pointing out for all the Second Amendment nutjobs on this site, it seems at this stage as though his guns were legally owned.