Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011, 05:37 PM
KILLA RIGHT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 KILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,933,737.87
A toast to another Cotto victory! - The Surgeon 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

So this ***** textes me at work saying she's positive.she sends it at 945 I tell her to send a pic of the paperwork.So she does but it says her test was at 955 hahaha then she sends me the paper with her last name but in the corner of the pic u can see that the name stRts with a b,her name starts with a G.Hahaha.So I wonder how she got that paper work? Come to find out she works At a clinic.I'm gonna c tomorrow what she says
Old 07-18-2011, 05:48 PM
colly10
Contender

Bank: 69,147.25
Total Points: 73,952.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
So this ***** textes me at work saying she's positive.she sends it at 945 I tell her to send a pic of the paperwork.So she does but it says her test was at 955 hahaha then she sends me the paper with her last name but in the corner of the pic u can see that the name stRts with a b,her name starts with a G.Hahaha.So I wonder how she got that paper work? Come to find out she works At a clinic.I'm gonna c tomorrow what she says
DO NOT delete any messages she sends you, that stuff can help your case in the future. If I thought it was your kid i'd be telling you to man up but the story sounds make believe.
Obviously just avoid ****ing this psycho again
Old 07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.52
Total Points: 2,140,325,985,708.67
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
This girl i banged, a slut with 3 kids just text me that shes pregnant, the home test came out positive. I used a rubber, but she just told me shes 2 days late on her period. I banged her last thursday. She told me shes gonna go see the doctor tomorrow and then the abortion clinic right after. She told me shes gonna send me all the paperwork right after. I hope she is just fuken with me, but this has me fuken scared. Any advice? I don't need a kid right now,especially from a slut that has 3 with 2 different dads, me being the third
I hope your life is ruined. It will be the perfect antidote to your casual reference to the girl as a "slut".
Old 07-18-2011, 06:29 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,201,424.93
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒallenloki View Post
Now for the real question: Was it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?
Old 07-18-2011, 06:31 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,201,424.93
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

Quote: