Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-07-2011, 09:31 AM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,042,204.69
Top uploader! - The Surgeon Lube not included - komodo 
Default Eddie Chambers puts the Heavyweights on blast

By Tommy Allan

“Fast” Eddie Chambers (36-2, 18 KO’s) has today come out swinging at several contenders in the Heavyweight Division. Chambers who decisioned Derric Rossy last time out over 12 rounds in an IBF title eliminator seem’s to be growing frustrated at the lack of name opponents willing to step up to the plate.

The Philadelphia native had some less than kind words for fellow contenders Alexander Povetkin and Tomasz Adamek in particular.

Povetkin and Chambers fought a close contest back in 2008 which The Russian Olympic Champion edged, but since then it has been Chambers who has done more at the top of the sport with win’s over the likes of Samuel Peter and current EBU Champion Alexander Dimitrenko.

Speaking today “Fast Eddie” had this to say -- “Povetkin is ducking out of a rematch…..but the Ring Magazine still has him as the number three heavyweight. It’s all politics, Adamak is another opponent who is scared to do any type of business in the ring with me. Besides the Klitchko’s me and my bro Tony Thompson are the best Heavyweights. Let us get the second shot at the Klitchko’s and you will see better results!”

Tomasz Adamek is slated in to face WBC Champion Vitali Klitschko September 10th in Wroclaw Polland, while Alexander Povetkin looks likely to face Ruslan Chagaev for the WBA regular title some time late this year.

Last edited by DonairesRevenge; 07-07-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-07-2011, 10:18 AM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,412,221,062,421.46
Total Points: 3,426,221,089,366.10
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

So adamek was scared of him and is fighting vitali instead. interesting logic by FAT eddie
Old 07-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,120,255.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tommo View Post
By Tommy Allan

“Fast” Eddie Chambers (36-2, 18 KO’s) has today come out swinging at several contenders in the Heavyweight Division. Chambers who decisioned Derric Rossy last time out over 12 rounds in an IBF title eliminator seem’s to be growing frustrated at the lack of name opponents willing to step up to the plate.

The Philadelphia native had some less than kind words for fellow contenders Alexander Povetkin and Tomasz Adamek in particular.

Povetkin and Chambers fought a close contest back in 2008 which The Russian Olympic Champion edged, but since then it has been Chambers who has done more at the top of the sport with win’s over the likes of Samuel Peter and current EBU Champion Alexander Dimitrenko.

Speaking today “Fast Eddie” had this to say -- “Povetkin is ducking out of a rematch…..but the Ring Magazine still has him as the number three heavyweight. It’s all politics, Adamak is another opponent who is scared to do any type of business in the ring with me. Besides the Klitchko’s me and my bro Tony Thompson are the best Heavyweights. Let us get the second shot at the Klitchko’s and you will see better results!”

Tomasz Adamek is slated in to face WBC Champion Vitali Klitschko September 10th in Wroclaw Polland, while Alexander Povetkin looks likely to face Ruslan Chagaev for the WBA regular title some time late this year.
Chamber's you need to look in the mirror and consider your self as part of the failures who live up to the hype
Old 07-07-2011, 01:01 PM
extant
Up and Comer

Total Points: 5,923.08

Eddie has absolutely NO business putting any HW on blast until he rids himself and the american boxing public of the image of him getting bent over the ropes, face down, with his ass in the air by Klitscko! PERIOD!

Last edited by extant; 07-07-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: adding new words
Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,042,204.69
Top uploader! - The Surgeon Lube not included - komodo 

I think his point is he's a contender and other contenders should fight him.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Freedom.
Boxing aficionado

Rep Power: 265 Freedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,262,030,515,520,000.00
Total Points: 104,264,074,392,610,512.00
happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon 
No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit 
Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin Have some grapes like a king! - Rostov Papa Good non biased poster - Badzi87 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by extant View Post
Eddie has absolutely NO business putting any HW on blast until he rids himself and the american boxing public of the image of him getting bent over the ropes, face down, with his ass in the air by Klitscko! PERIOD!
But unlike everybody else except for the Klitschkos, Helenius and Peter, Eddie Chambers has never DUCKED anybody. He's fought Dimitrenko, Peter, Povetkin and Wlad.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:20 PM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 118,862,484,792,972,903,710,720.00
thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules 
this one is on me - RINGG A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- here homie, have a burger, i shitted on it just the way you like it, lol, take care you crazy azzhole, lol, i couldnt green k your azz fool, lol, nyahahaha, fukkin rascist website - Tha_Greatest Posting - Scott-Weiland 
:beerchug: - -jose- one black cup of jose...I mean joe lol cheers! - -jose- Beterbiev - wladavit lmaooo!!! - -jose- what up BG, took my son to his first football game Sunday at MetLife he hada blast, just wanted to share with my homie BG - -jose- 
Hopefully with a bit of luck,that back pain eases. - HughJass Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Happy Thanksgiving jefe! - -jose- appreciate the vote 'jefe' - -jose- :beerchug: you da man - Beercules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Did anyone ever see his last fight against Derick Rossey? He'd he look? He faced Rossey earlier in his career and got a TKO, the second time around he decisioned him....
Old 07-07-2011, 04:29 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 28 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,811,708,580.36
Total Points: 17,895,978,175.64
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by extant View Post
wlad is a brutal puncher and anyone can get caught. theres no shame in getting knocked out by a fighter of klitschkos caliber.

that said eddie shouldnt put anyone on blast til he stops quitting anytime he gets hit. how can he talk **** about povetkin? sasha ate his shots and when he returned fire chambers caved completely even though he dominated the fight.

adamek? lol.. dont even go there. adamek is several levels above fat eddie any way u look at it. chambers needs to shut the hell up, hes already the biggest joke in a joke of a divison and hes about to get pounded.. if he doesnt quit again that is.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:31 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 319 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,118,636,305,886,044,160.00
Total Points: 23,119,126,418,970,107,904.00
Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules 
damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Chambers can't say sh1t about Adamek...