Originally Posted by Who are you?
I am so sick of seeing foreign fighters getting robbed blindly in the USA against crappy American fighters.
Andriy Kotelnik beat Devon Alexander 8 rounds to 4, but the biased American judges gave it to Alexander. (Polls showed 80% of boxing fans thought Kotelnik won)
Lucas Matthysse beat Devon Alexander 7 rounds to 3 (plus KD), but the biased American judges gave it to Alexander. (Polls showed 95% of boxing fans thought Matthysse won)
Other American Robberies:
- Oscar De La Hoya W 12 Felix Sturm (European fighter gets robbed to line up DLH/Bhop)
- Mike Jones W 10 Jesus Soto-Karass (Mexican fighter robbed blindly)
- Adrien Broner W 10 Daniel Ponce de Leon (Mexican fighter robbed blindly)
- Dmitry Pirog KO 5 Daniel Jacobs (American judges had Jacobs winning the fight at time of stoppage, horrible judging)
- Lennox Lewis D 12 Evander Holyfield (Lewis dominated, yet got a draw against the national fighter)
- Sergio Martinez D 12 Kermit Cintron (Argentinean robbed against Cintron in a fight Sergio clearly won)
- Paul Williams W 12 Sergio Martinez (close fight but I thought Martinez pulled it out. Robbed the Argentinean)
Like Devon Alexander sucks and these American robberies of foreign fighters is disgusting.
Why do so many American judges seem to be biased in favour of black American boxers, when its obvious they lost the fight and 90% of boxing fans feel they lost? Why do American judges rob foreign fighters?
These robberies are disgusting and seriously need to stop.
Didn't Bute get ko'd in canada but somehow managed to win the fight?
Just curious if that counts as the biggest robbery ever?!?!