Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2009, 01:08 PM
xzworks
Randy Suico Fan

Rep Power: 21494 xzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond reputexzworks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,902,824,399.06
Total Points: 5,902,917,641.61
pre superman para sayo - Talisayen parallelogram sa inyo bossing - Jack Napier 
Send a message via Yahoo to xzworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
I don't get these people.....Moral values and fear of God is what keeping us from complete chaos.

The chaos you are seeing now is nothing compared if the world didn't believe that there is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
Apparently, studies suggest predominantly atheist countries have lowest crime rates.

And Buddhists dont believe in God, and they seem to have a very peaceful philosophy.
name some atheist countries?

japan,korea,china and thailand is a buddhist nations.peaceful?
Old 05-25-2009, 01:12 PM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs

Rep Power: 100 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,943,502,171,342.41
Total Points: 74,948,003,473,234.16
'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* Because you are just so charming. <3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* 
I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 
25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the "Predictorship Challenge" alive. - D4thincarnation The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* 
have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu Some great posts - jas genius predictions! - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
The chaos you are seeing now is nothing compared if the world didn't believe that there is God.
So all the extremist Muslims that are blowing people up in the name of Allah would be much worse if there was no religion?

What?

Think before you speak.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:03 PM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot

Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,344,953.45
Total Points: 12,891,283.53
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 

All of this is nonsense barely worth responding to, but here it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
They were doing it for the regime, not because of a lack of belief in the supernatural.Just as there anti-semitism was. The evil that ocurred was ungodly. You are making the claim that they were killing for atheism. Back it up, what makes you think they were killing in the name of atheism?

Here is my evidence: The Soviet purges of the 1930s were conducted under NKVD Order No. 00447, which was titled:

"About repression of former kulaks, criminals, and other anti-Soviet elements"

Kulaks being richer peasants and therefore the class enemy of the poor peasants under Russian feudalism.
And the religious. Are you here to doubt that the Soviets killed religious people for their religion???

Horse****. You try and link everything bad to specific anti-capitalism. I'm just stating facts Hitler was primarily motivated by patriotism to the Germanic people, and secondarily motivated by an intense dislike of jews, whom he considered to be the principle culprits of what he considered the treachery of the Treaty of Versaille and the Weimar Republic.The main reason was because Jews were high in the business and banking so it was easy to blame on the Jews And he wasn't alone, Weimar Germany was awash with anti semitic demagogues. Hitler was the one with the combination of drive, oratory skill and luck that floated to the top.

And Hitler had to fight hard for the leadership of Germany against the rise of Communism. I know a lot about how Hitler rose to power.

Hitler was a scientific illiterate, now you're attempting to vilify the theory of evolution by associating it with Hitler. Hitler was into Nietzsche, not Darwin. Hitler embraced pseudoscience because it supported his ideology. You should find something of a kindred spirit there.
Maybe you don't remember in his book when he says: "Look, a Jew...is this a German?

This is another point, thanks for bringing it up: Even if Hitler was an avowed atheist... it was Christians that did the killing, that built the camps, that smashed in Jewish businesses, that helped round them up, that betrayed their Jewish friends, that made the gas etc. The Holocaust was carried out by Christians in the name of an ideology which was at least nominally christian.
Wait, so first this is about fighting Communism, for Christian beliefs, and now it's anti-semitism? Which is it?

Please do stop with this "read a book" nonsense. You're a 19 year old whelp of a boy, I've said before try and get yourself a little life experience and then you can engage with me as an equal. As of now if "read a dictionary" is the best you have you're in a sorry state.
LOL, the fact that you feel you can change the definition of something proves your total insanity. Then, you push this conviction further when you try to play the age card. READ A DICTIONARY, its all there!!! Skepticism is agnosticism, not atheism. Since you don't even know the definitions, maybe you don't know which you are to begin with?

Atheists tend to be sceptics. I have tried to explain this concept to you but it's obviously difficult for you to get over your prejudice against them. A sceptic doesn't look at, for example, a flying saucer picture and say "Well this could be a flying saucer or it could be a button on a string... the chance of it being either is 50-50". A sceptic will look at the picture and say "well it's more likely to be a button on a string because we know for sure that buttons and string exist while we have only sketchy evidence at best for flying saucers". Same with the existence of dieties. The sceptical point of view of god is not "well there could be bu there might not be". Rather it is "the existence of an invisible super-being who listens to prayers and judges the dead is an extraordinary claim, what is the evidence". And of course there is no evidence for such a being that could not be better ascribed to known and established phenomenon. So atheism is a sceptical position.No, it is not. Atheism=the theory or belief that God does not exist. This is basic definitions here.

It's actually vaguely frightening that the ONLY reason you don't cause chaos is a literal fear of god.
So God condemns evil, and therefore we an obligation to morality?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:23 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.96
Total Points: 2,140,326,018,064.11
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Just as there anti-semitism was. The evil that ocurred was ungodly.
The "evil" was pretty godly if you're familiar with the Old Testament.

[quote]And the religious. Are you here to doubt that the Soviets killed religious people for their religion???[/uote]

The Soviets killed people for threatening the regime.

Quote:
The main reason was because Jews were high in the business and banking so it was easy to blame on the Jews
No it wasn't.

Quote:
Maybe you don't remember in his book when he says: "Look, a Jew...is this a German?
Doesn't sound terribly scientific to me.

Quote:
Wait, so first this is about fighting Communism, for Christian beliefs, and now it's anti-semitism? Which is it?
You made this topic in an attempt to illustrate that atheists don't have morals, and as an example you used a roman catholic deist who persuaded a bunch of christians to murder jews. FAIL.

Quote:
LOL, the fact that you feel you can change the definition of something proves your total insanity. Then, you push this conviction further when you try to play the age card.
I didn't play the age card, I played the maturity card.

Quote:
READ A DICTIONARY, its all there!!! Skepticism is agnosticism, not atheism. Since you don't even know the definitions, maybe you don't know which you are to begin with?
I don't need to "read a dictionary".

Quote:
No, it is not. Atheism=the theory or belief that God does not exist. This is basic definitions here.
a***8901;the***8901;ism***8194;***8194;[ey-thee-iz-uhm] Show IPA
***8211;noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Synonyms
disbelief
doubt
heresy
impiety
infidelity
irreverence
nihilism
skepticism
unbelief

Quote:
So God condemns evil, and therefore we an obligation to morality?
Unfortunately god doesn't do a terribly good job of defining evil, so we're left to guess apparently.

And it's still scary that the reason people don't do bad things is purely because they are afraid of punishment or seek reward. Such selfishness.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:02 AM
ILLuminato
Don't be a Flo-Bot

Rep Power: 13 ILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond reputeILLuminato has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,344,953.45
Total Points: 12,891,283.53
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Piggu 

I'm done with taking you seriously Squeally.

Hitler's anti-Semitism wasn't REALLY literally scientifically, I've gone through this already. Big nosed jews don't look the same as Wonderbread Aryans....

The fact that you try to change set, universally accepted definitions just shows how twisted you really are. You're a proof of liberal brainwashing. The fact that you bumped this thread when you're obviously wrong in almost everything you argue furthers this again.

I'll suggest that you shouldn't hate ideas just because you hate a person. I'd hate to see how you function in the real world....
Old 05-26-2009, 09:03 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,776,562.97
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzworks View Post
name some atheist countries?

japan,korea,china and thailand is a buddhist nations.peaceful?
So u think countries with mostly Christians are the most peaceful?

Denmark, Sweden, Norway, are all countries with high percentages of atheists. And the crime rates are low.

But it seems to be more due to a healthy economy and low unemployment.

Buddhism is a philosophy similar to Christianity. Buddhist countries and Christian countries share similar crime figures. Nothing suggesting belief in a God equates a healthier, peaceful society.

The idea that less belief in God means more anarchy and 'chaos' is unfounded. Just look at how religion is being used in countries to cause conflict and violence. It is how the belief is used that is important.

A philosophy which seeks out the most reasonable, peaceful solution doesnt need belief in a God to work.

Belief in God can be both very beneficial and very destructive, but its all about how the individual acts upon their beliefs.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:20 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
I'm done with taking you seriously Squeally.

Hitler's anti-Semitism wasn't REALLY literally scientifically, I've gone through this already. Big nosed jews don't look the same as Wonderbread Aryans....
That's funny, you said that Hitler's anti-semitism was based on science and genetics and now you're saying it isn't. You're all over the place aren't you?

Quote:
The fact that you try to change set, universally accepted definitions just shows how twisted you really are. You're a proof of liberal brainwashing. The fact that you bumped this thread when you're obviously wrong in almost everything you argue furthers this again.
You mean by providing you with actual dictionary definitions of atheism after you advised me to, and I quote, "read a dictionary"? Yes, I had a subtle and underhanded way of twisting facts by using reality. I'm such a dastard.

Quote:
I'll suggest that you shouldn't hate ideas just because you hate a person. I'd hate to see how you function in the real world....
What are you referring to here? Hitler? Even by your lax standards you're not making sense.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,661,656,555,718.36
Total Points: 21,946,471,907,489.26
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLuminato View Post
This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
logic fail
Old 06-29-2011, 01:27 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Hitler hated religious Jews.

Here's someone else who hates religious Jews:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5...ermb736459.jpg
I don't hate religious jews. But you hate ethnic jews, you jew hater. Seriously dude, when it comes to jew-hate your house is the glasses house of all.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Iamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.99
Total Points: 336,589.78
for you to shove up your smelly poo hole when your thinking about me <3 - BritishBoxing92 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid To use when Chicarito scores next Saturday - BABY MICH Beer bro! - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe 
Thumbs down

Hitler never killed "millions" of Jews.

That's just straight up zionist propaganda.

Numbers were like 750K-1M

People be talking like omg hitler killed like 8 million jews.

Yeah right, spare me the bullsh*t.