Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 06-19-2011, 12:16 AM
"Shion"
Contender

Rep Power: 5 "Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of"Shion" has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,529.03
Send a message via AIM to "Shion" Send a message via MSN to "Shion"

I'm guessing you fight at cruiser or heavy weight.

You box well, but sometimes it looks like you just sort of stand there and pass time, you know?

Good stuff, though.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-19-2011, 11:35 AM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,221,962.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Shion" View Post
I'm guessing you fight at cruiser or heavy weight.

You box well, but sometimes it looks like you just sort of stand there and pass time, you know?

Good stuff, though.
yeah sometimes i get bored with green guys because i get yelled at when i go hard on them lol. im do my best to get footage of when i spar other pros and top amateurs.

no my debut is going to be at 175 i believe but im going to campaign at 168. amateur i was 178 and like 3 fights fought 201 but i was comming in under 185 on short notice.

those sparring im right now about 183
Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,073,323.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

You need to shorten your head movement and make the moves crisp and sharp if you want to play with the pros. If you play that game with a taller opponent, that being of having slow and long motioned head movement, a guy with a good jab will be touching you all day. I know that you know that if you can touch a guy with your jab then you can certainly drop the right hand behind it when the proper time arrives. Fast, crisp and short movements..... it's key. When you saw Mike Tyson from back in the day doing his slipping routine while shadowboxing he did everything fast. The distance that he is slipping I believe to be exagerrated for the camera. You dont need to move your head as long/much as he displayed. But learn to move the head as well as the torso, it will help.

Against that tall guy you would get into range, move your head this way and that for seconds at a time with out throwing anything. You take the ground, do your head movements and then the guy punches you. Why wait?
With the tall guys you should roll the shots that are coming at you ala James Toney. It's an easy time to get the step that you need to get into range and punish him. He throws a left hook from the outside, you catch and roll while taking the step forward with your right foot and in syncronicity you land the hook as at the same time your left foot steps forward and diggs into the canvas. The right hand lands as the right foot digs into the canvas. The hands and the feet work together to take ground. I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Get in there and fight these pros hard, you will fight as you train so why not train as you fight. If your opponent (in the pros) fights at a higher/heavier pace you're not going to have the wind to keep up. Intensity builds champions.

Oh yeah, I didn't see any feints. It's a tool that few really master now a days. It's a great tool when you know how to use your eyes and react upon it fast enough..........Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 06-22-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,073,323.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
yeah sometimes i get bored with green guys because i get yelled at when i go hard on them lol. im do my best to get footage of when i spar other pros and top amateurs.

no my debut is going to be at 175 i believe but im going to campaign at 168. amateur i was 178 and like 3 fights fought 201 but i was comming in under 185 on short notice.

those sparring im right now about 183
I advice you to try and make that weight of 168 early, just to see if you're trying to take too much off. When you spend acouple of days at that weight see how you feel, you could easily put on a few pounds and loose it by fight time through the training. I'd hate for you to throw away a bout because it took too much out of you just to beat a scale..........Rockin'
Old 06-23-2011, 06:17 AM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,221,962.10

thanks as always rockin much appreciated
Old 06-23-2011, 05:07 PM
HughJass
420 Boxingscene

Rep Power: 36 HughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,880,887,433,222.15
Total Points: 1,010,780,887,425,712.75
Victory is indeed sweet! Drink up, my Rigotard brother! - CubanGuyNYC Victory is indeed sweet! Drink up, my Rigotard brother! - CubanGuyNYC super fight war chacal :boxing: - jose830 for a good man - jazluvr Cheers homie! - jose830 
No Message - Mr Ehrmantraut Just learned gifts, long over-due, this is for your munchies! - RightJab Happy 4th to you too, bro! - jazluvr BS Bday! :fing02: - jose830 Happy B-Day! - Oasis_Lad 
Happy e-b-day man. Have fun finding your g-spot with that thing. - Fistic Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Have a beer filled with my semen - led* Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer as they dont sell reefers in the shop lol - chav 
For what the cunts will do on here. It will be like Inception and Matrix. We are Cunts! - Master Cvnt Welcome back my Ninja! - jose830 thanks man. - RightJab Thanks for the birthday pm homie it's greatly Appreciate it :beerchug: - jose830 lol - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
Rounds 1 2

rounds 3 4

rounds 5 6

lite pad work till my calf kept cramping and sorry the crap sony hd cam starts shaking for no reason i dont know why

battery died
use your jab more and more upper body movement