Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2011, 01:49 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,764,430,326.08
Total Points: 145,784,531,012.86
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 
Default Should Britain refuse to hand over even more money to fund Euro bailouts?

I think we should.

In my opinion, Greece should be left to collapse so it can rebuild anew from the ashes of the Euro disaster. Throwing more money into the black hole that is Greece will not solve their economic problems and it certainly won't solve ours.

Obviously, the complete economic collapse of a Euro-zone country will register as an unmitigated catastrophe for the EU, which could potentially tear it apart. However, a smaller, more politically compact EU, comprising of France, Germany, and a small number of other economically stable nations would would be far more advantageous to Britain compared to the bloated and precarious system that exists presently.

As a nation with our own economic troubles, I find it hard to justify throwing huge amounts of money into a system that is obviously failing. Greece's troubles are not going to go away, and if we don't stop the donations here, we are going to lose a lot of money that could be spent on better things such as our crippled NHS, or Armed Services.

In addition to Greece, Spain and Portugal are also in serious economic turmoil. Simply put, these are Euro nations, thus are Europe's responsibility. We are a political member of the EU, and a major economic partner, but we are not signatories of the Euro monetary system and shouldn't be pressured into propping up a failing system.

In all honesty, I think we should get out of the EU now. We may have to breathe in the smoke of it's collapse for a few years, but at least we won't suffocate under the rubble.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 87 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,937,310,393,323.52
Total Points: 42,937,312,151,861.23
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Yes. Continuing to bail out Greece is like giving a homeless bum more money to buy beer, instead of helping them find shelter, a food kitchen and temporary work.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,764,430,326.08
Total Points: 145,784,531,012.86
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
Yes. Continuing to bail out Greece is like giving a homeless bum more money to buy beer, instead of helping them find shelter, a food kitchen and temporary work.

If I was the Greek government, I would take it out of the EU and start from scratch. Away from the EU's economic restrictions and open wallet, it can rebuild slowly without having the ability to loan massive amounts of money and get into further trouble.

Of course, no one will lend Greece any money for the foreseeable future, but as it's economy slowly recovers, investment in the area will grow, and careful lending will eventually resume.

The country will suffer for a while, but it's tourism sector will keep people from starving. Out of the EU, things will go dirt cheap again, so tourism in the area will always be strong.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Patty Tanager
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Patty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,102,077,476.03
Total Points: 17,102,169,566.85
A brew for you - sweet pea 50 On the house, sweetie - TRAVI$ No Message - Spare Moody Cheers! - mishka80 cheers to Adamek - el guason456 
To: Red - TRAVI$ Throw the book at him Monty! - squealpiggy Congrats on the 5k! - Naps here's the beer to return your hang over. Happy holidays! - led for a friend - xi! 
gift thread - MANGLER 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Spare Moody Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Screw the EU.

That is all.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:19 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 22 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,200,269,501,799.39
Total Points: 4,200,292,642,941.48
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

No one should bail out the Greeks, they're doing this to themselves. Most Greeks work very minimal hours in comparison to most western countries, and majority are on early retirement programs. Most Greeks expect more benefits from their country and have them fit the bill for the rest of their lives while working less and retiring at an earlier age.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:46 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,869,847.63
Total Points: 15,689,055,088.34
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

I can't pretend to have any great knowledge about economics, but I know we don't have the money to keep bailing out other countries. This is crazy and unsustainable.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Southpaw Stinger
Trousersnake Fondler

Rep Power: 223 Southpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,131,270,473,670.42
Total Points: 121,131,270,478,304.44
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- good for the liver lad - -veteran420- 5 years, pity I missed the 1st 4 - Clyde Barrow merry xmas - Subtraction 
No Message - - v e t - Merry Christmas - Flab Care to join me? :) x - *Boss Lady* Happy new year! - Toney Loc :) - *Boss Lady* 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* :flirt: - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Yes, your majesty. Your wish is my command. - *Boss Lady* Did you know that I walked around saying ... 'Breakdown, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit ... ALL DAY LONG?! That would be your fault! - *Boss Lady* 
I need a drink, fancy it? - Bossy You're sex on legs. I'll get the pints. :luvbed: - Bossy Easter pint for my e-lover :love: - Bossy Who could stay miserable after that? :love: - Bossy Good Sir, I hope you are well. - Uns 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - PensionKiller World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr Jones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Clyde Barrow 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Autism - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc Head and Neck Cancer - Southpaw Stinger Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Southpaw Stinger Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - - v e t - 

Referendum to get out of the EU right now! I wouldn't give them a penny tbh, bunch of corrupt cunts.

Listen to Nigel.