Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2011, 03:55 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,060,912,727.66
you deserve it - Natedatpkid No Message - El Mustang You need more gifts vato. - Wall $treeter nice ice cream story - cannonball_X why not - MANIAC310 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Underboss 
Default Have you guys seen 3 guys & 1 hammer murder video?

Do any of you guys watch real gore videos? Do you have the stomach to watch them? I don't know why but I like to watch them, my wife hates them and thinks they can potentially harm me psychologically. What do you guys think?

I just finished watching 3 guys & 1 hammer(Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs) the video is very graphic but I recommended it if you're into these type of videos.

Here's the link to watch it but you gotta register first in order to watch it.
http://forum.uncoverreality.com/grap...ys1hammer.html
Old 06-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Roja's480
What The Ph*k

Rep Power: 8 Roja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,183,864,394.37
Total Points: 52,799,928,145.01
No Message - Cleto_Reyes Regalo! - MANIAC310 superhombre! - MANIAC310 here you go man - bigdlb12 cool poster right here... cheers bro. - Cuauhtéputo 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn A massive red kiss for you xx - *Boss Lady* happy new year - bigsmoothh 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Hard Dick Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Hard Dick 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ELO- View Post
Do any of you guys watch real gore videos? Do you have the stomach to watch them? I don't know why but I like to watch them, my wife hates them and thinks they can potentially harm me psychologically. What do you guys think?

I just finished watching 3 guys & 1 hammer(Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs) the video is very graphic but I recommended it if you're into these type of videos.

i go to tpb to download and ive seen some gruesome videos, one i saw was some guy who killed himself and his dog he went inside his car and turned it on fire and he couldnt take it so he got out running and had a shotgun and shot himself you could see his damn brains flying out
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute
you deserve it - Natedatpkid No Message - El Mustang You need more gifts vato. - Wall $treeter nice ice cream story - cannonball_X why not - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ROY) View Post
i go to tpb to download and ive seen some gruesome videos, one i saw was some guy who killed himself and his dog he went inside his car and turned it on fire and he couldnt take it so he got out running and had a shotgun and shot himself you could see his damn brains flying out
Oh sh1t, link please!!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Roja's480
What The Ph*k

Rep Power: 8 Roja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond reputeRoja's480 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Cleto_Reyes Regalo! - MANIAC310 superhombre! - MANIAC310 here you go man - bigdlb12 cool poster right here... cheers bro. - Cuauhtéputo 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn A massive red kiss for you xx - *Boss Lady* happy new year - bigsmoothh 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Hard Dick Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Hard Dick 

Quote:
Oh sh1t, link please!!!!
ill try to look for it cuz it was a torrent that i downloaded like a year ago but ill find it and post link
Old 06-11-2011, 05:07 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ROY) View Post
ill try to look for it cuz it was a torrent that i downloaded like a year ago but ill find it and post link
Thanks bro. Did you watch the video I posted?
Old 06-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Roja's480
What The Ph*k

Quote:
Thanks bro. Did you watch the video I posted?
so i have to register to watch it, and also when i was younger i saw two guys jump one guy with a bat and they hit him so bad in back of his head that his eyes were popped out and i can never forget that, it happened right in front of me too it was crazy as hell thats my first time seeing someone get killed
Old 06-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Capo Loko
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Capo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 707,921,619.92
Total Points: 1,207,940,134.69
Latte on me compa - Cleto_Reyes Good taste in music and women - MANIAC310 para el asesino de pinoys - MANIAC310 welcome back - bigsmoothh viva margarito - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

I'm a sick phuck too. I used to watch Faces of Death all the time. I would rewind the craziest ones. The one I'm watching right now is where the cartel has a guy upside down and they're chopping his d1ck and balls off... while still alive. Just rad!

Phuck, we have to register to watch it? BOOOOOO!
Old 06-11-2011, 06:30 PM
GeorgiaRED
Georgia On My Mind

Rep Power: 11 GeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,023.54
Total Points: 10,034,144,740.24
Una fria para ti.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift for ya bud - peyk-peyk Eat a slice. - Hard Dick besos para ti :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Más Mejor Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Más Mejor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - El Más Mejor Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - bigsmoothh Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Round 1 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Cleto_Reyes 

Quote:

I've seen it and I felt indefferent for the victim but I was told that it was okay because he's not related to me and I watch too many R rated movies. It's the first and only snuff film that I've seen.

If you already enjoy watching snuff films then you may already need professional counseling. I used to watch movies that were made to look similar to snuff films but I stopped because I saw one of two serial killers who torture and kill people throughout the entire movie. They did one hell of a job. I just couldn't stand looking at people getting torture and a couple of sickos doing sick shit.

If you're interested just look up the most disgusting movies, but something tells me you won't watch them all and lose interest.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:55 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Loko View Post
I'm a sick phuck too. I used to watch Faces of Death all the time. I would rewind the craziest ones. The one I'm watching right now is where the cartel has a guy upside down and they're chopping his d1ck and balls off... while still alive. Just rad!

Phuck, we have to register to watch it? BOOOOOO!
I know bro, it was the only one I could find unless someone else has another link.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:59 PM
ny123
WBGC GOLD CHAMPION

Rep Power: 24 ny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,330,604,899,077.01
Total Points: 2,331,664,007,001.22
you'll need it after Rafa and El dinero vaca end PR boxing ;) - Dick Buffman 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Sick fuks