Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-04-2011, 10:13 AM
~BoZz~
BOSNIAN DRAGON

Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,869,172,150,071.49
Total Points: 25,869,173,099,389.51
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypayvay View Post
i don't hate floyd , and i'm not a " ******* " i just think that mayweather had an easier road and was more protected than pacquiao , and it's ridiculous to claim that the last 3 fights tanished pacquiao's legacy , bob arum and GBP couldn't do business together , it's not his fault , he fought the available fighters .

and i aslo hate when pacquiao haters try to diminish some of his wins by claming fighter X was physicaly or mentaly damaged etc.... ( i will do the same , just to prove that it can be done to any fighter )

i also think ,achievement-wise : pacquiao > mayweather ( but i'm picking floyd to win if this fight ever happens )

let's look at their careers , mayweather :

first world title : he beat a unmotivated Genaro Hernandez who was talking retirement even before the fight , and let's not forget that he didn't even deserve to fight for the tittle , he got it because was hyped like hell since he was an olympic medalist

title defence : diego coralles , his best win IMO . but let's not forget that diego was facing jail time in that time , he was obviously not mentally strong for a fight of that magnitude . just after the fight he went to jail for 14 months ,and fought again 2 years after the mayweather loss

lightweight title : first fight against castillo , barely won the first fight , and won the second convincingly , still nothing to " WOW " about

Super Lightweight title : beat a washed up arturo gatti , nothing to see here

welterweight title : win against Zab Judah ,who was just coming from loss, and let's not forget that when judah is not " super zab" he can be a underachiever who's mentally weak in big fights ( Kostya Tszyu , first cory spinks fight , loss to baldomir , KO'd by cotto etc... )
then he beat baldomir, good win , but we all know that carlos is an ATG right ? , a first ballot hall of famer for sure...

super welterweight : beat oscar ( was not an easy fight ) , needless to say oscar was like 7 years past his prime
hatton : smaller guy , who's fighting outside his natural weight class

add to that that floyd avoided unification fights like the plague , avoided lot of top 10 fighters, didn't want to fight cotto / margarito / williams and others ..

pacquiao

- lineal flyweight title at age 20 : he beat Chatchai Sasakul , the guy who took the title from Yuri Arbachakov , one of boxing P4p greats at the time
- won the IBF super bantamweight title in his first fight in the us against Lehlohonolo Ledwaba , ranked no 3 in the world at the time . just after the fight he fought agapito sanchez for unification bout ( mayweather never fought title holders in his division )
- featherweight : he beats the lineal champ , ranked n 4 P4p at the time . haters will tell you he was " washed up " but MAB was the lineal champ and was a major player in the rankings , he was ranked by ring magazine in the top 10 until 2006
then , without even catching a break, he fought marquez ,another P4p ranked fighter , and just after that , he faced yet again a P4P fighter in morales . 3 top 10 P4p in less than two years ...
he then went on to avenge the loss to morales , some retarded people claim that manny " ducked " zaheer raheem , seriously ? the guy just fought 3 of the best fighters in the world , he earned the right to avenge his loss , and what did this zaheer rahem ever do ? he never became a world champion as far as i know ....
and then there is the hatton ko . manny fought him in his natural weight , ricky was the lineal champion , and contrary to popular belief , mayweather didn't " ruin " him , he was coming from two wins , including a KO win over malignaggi .and i don't think PBF possesses that kind of power that would " ruin " careers and lives ...
**** you man I ain't readin all that *in a robert garcia voice*
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Manny#1ATG
Banned

Bank: 330,240.78
Total Points: 342,243.43

Froch is gonna work Johnson over. I'm cheering for Johnson, but I barely give him a shot. Can't wait for tonight!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Rep Power: 33 Tamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,521,784,815,532.05
Total Points: 6,522,551,347,202.53
Great Poster with Brilliant taste in Music - Stone Roses! For a fellow Beatles fan - Stone Roses! cheers! - led for NU107 - led Cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
have a beer mate - sweetpea87 thanks for being a mate! - Ray* For a super guy! - jazluvr For a man of honor - jazluvr 100 B - MANIAC310 
these are great - jazluvr No Message - sweetpea87 They don't have guitars as gifts, so here's a beer instead! - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
I know, I thought it was me but glen is starting to look like those dogs that have the wrinkly face.
LOL the Sharpei dogs
Old 06-04-2011, 10:24 AM
paypayvay
Contender

Rep Power: 4 paypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,781.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZz View Post
**** you man I ain't readin all that *in a robert garcia voice*

then why bother posting ?

and what's up with everybody talking about johnson ? go to the johnson-froch thread
Old 06-04-2011, 10:32 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 50 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,525,183,443,742,240.75
Total Points: 1,525,183,443,746,356.25
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
LOL the Sharpei dogs
That's it, OMFG the resemblance

Old 06-04-2011, 11:03 AM
DarchinyFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,809.33
Total Points: 455,523.41
Welcome to the asylum. Take this lucky clover, you might need it. - FRKO 1,000 posts! - ЯiZO Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts here - ??? 1k posts - Golden Boy 360 1K posts, keep it up - PISTOLWHIP 
Good poster - Tek My Pounches 

Unless we are talking someone like Zsolt Erdei I think words like cherry picking and ducking get used way too much.

You could literally take ANY boxers record and rip it to shreds, and you don't even have to know that much about boxing to do it.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 AM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,647,193,396.50
Total Points: 324,753,552,363.79
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

mann i cant wait for this fight. glen johnson always brings his best to the table. i totally think this is a 50/50 fight.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:09 AM
~BoZz~
BOSNIAN DRAGON

Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,869,172,150,071.49
Total Points: 25,869,173,099,389.51
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypayvay View Post
then why bother posting ?

and what's up with everybody talking about johnson ? go to the johnson-froch thread
easy to see that you're a ******* so stop pretending..I couldn't be ****ed reading ur rubbish but I hope you mentioned the two KO's pac has suffered in his career and don't forget to mention he blamed his shoes when he lost to morales shahsaahhhhhahahhhhhhhahhaha

Floyd still unbeaten the true drug free champ
Old 06-04-2011, 12:12 PM
paypayvay
Contender

Rep Power: 4 paypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,781.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZz View Post
easy to see that you're a ******* so stop pretending..I couldn't be ****ed reading ur rubbish but I hope you mentioned the two KO's pac has suffered in his career and don't forget to mention he blamed his shoes when he lost to morales shahsaahhhhhahahhhhhhhahhaha

Floyd still unbeaten the true drug free champ

the post was about who's fighter was more protected you brain damaged **** i never refuted his defeats and picked mayweather to beat him if they ever fought

read the thread if you want to respond, otherwise shut the **** up and don't bump it

Last edited by paypayvay; 06-04-2011 at 12:15 PM.