Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-28-2011, 06:54 PM
devildg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 devildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214.14
Total Points: 2,075,749.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
Exactly!!! Like Mosley was suppose to let Pacquiao knock him out???? He did the same thing that Cotto and Clottey did, once he knew he was in trouble he started to go into defensive mode and just tryed to weather the storm out.

Some how they don't hate Cotto and Clottey for doing that though, but they call Shane every word in the book.
he went out of his way to make the fight happen. Clottey was PICKED. Mosley had to bolt from his partnership from Golden Boy to get the fight done.

so yea you can see the disappointment he didnt give it his all, he was there to collect a check.

couple that with the fact Pac was criticized by people for not fighting "African-American fighters", and the one he fought didnt show up, that doesnt reflect well on black boxers at all.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-28-2011, 06:55 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 646,483,018,580,840.75
Total Points: 674,761,491,148,645.50
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Funny thread.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:59 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,345,826.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildg View Post
he went out of his way to make the fight happen. Clottey was PICKED. Mosley had to bolt from his partnership from Golden Boy to get the fight done.

so yea you can see the disappointment he didnt give it his all, he was there to collect a check.

couple that with the fact Pac was criticized by people for not fighting "African-American fighters", and the one he fought didnt show up, that doesnt reflect well on black boxers at all.
I see your point, but I think what everyone ment when they said a slick Black fighter, they meant Berto and Bradley, and probably even Judah.

There is nothing slick about Mosley and he has never been slick even when he was in his prime.

BTW, I had Pacquiao by 7-1 odds
Old 05-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,101,092,197.09
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones 

Mosley quit on his stool at the end of the 4th. After that they did 8 rounds of friendly sparring so everyone didn't have to go home early.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:42 PM
yuppie
Up and Coming Prospect

Rep Power: 8 yuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,986,704,505.37
Total Points: 122,986,823,649.46

i'm posting in this thread to increase my post count.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,322,757.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
you dont remember watching the fight?

PAC KOd Shane in the 1st round...Shane tried to touch gloves and PAC decked him...Kenny Bayless called for the paramedics and didnt even bother counting
Now that's what should have happened instead of the 12rd love fest. Tapping gloves, winking, high fiving and hugging in the ring. Was that a fight or Brokeback moutain?
Old 05-28-2011, 07:55 PM
sNiTcH
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 sNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond reputesNiTcH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,060,874.66
Total Points: 24,241,425.03
Good Poster - hammertorch 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
and his tattoo melted away from the sheer awesomeness of the punch
hahahaaha ROFL
Old 05-28-2011, 08:58 PM
tibbar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 tibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 156,647,697,061.40
Total Points: 157,647,747,810.39
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier most unbiased sig, cant win unless you KO him - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
No, are you a mind reader, lol, I knew what was gonna happen, the boxing fans played along.

But I did get 1 ranging *******, which is you!!! DAMN, THAT BACKFIRED DIDN'T IT??

I kill myself laughing sometimes.
now comes the usual excuses nyahahahaha...