Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Would've Beaten Sugar Ray Robinson If They Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyds "ring IQ" is better than SRL? Who had 200 fights?

The only reason you fool think floyd is so easy to solve is because he fights guys that are simple. I mean, how hard did shanre really try after he smashed floyd? You think SRL wouldn't land that punch and finish?

This thread is ignorant and hilarious at the same time.

SRR by brutal KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      floyds "ring IQ" is better than SRL? Who had 200 fights?

The only reason you fool think floyd is so easy to solve is because he fights guys that are simple. I mean, how hard did shanre really try after he smashed floyd? You think SRL wouldn't land that punch and finish?

SRR by brutal KO
      I do remember a time you said that if Floyd beats.....Not beats but even fights Shane you'd give him some props. What happened? Floyd has a chance against anyone in history. His res is not padded. Yes there are fights even I feel he could have taken to ease the criticism but you making this statement proves his "Damned if you do, Damned if you dont" theory to be a bit true. But hey there are no extra points for consistency on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Come on now, let's not go that far.

No version of Arturo Gatti ever, ever, beats Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ever.
        sorry about that watched the fights again, i was actually thinking de la hoya

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          LMAO. Good try man but there is no way thats not a hilarious vid. It may have been good training for judo but not boxing.
          quite a quality video, you can even see greb throw a falling step right with the last punch greb throws, just like the right that Marciano koed wallcott with.

though alittle low, he clearly didnt want to knock the old man out and was mainly going for body shots. hell though the whole 44 seconds he throws 1 punch to his head .
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-26-2011, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            floyds "ring IQ" is better than SRL? Who had 200 fights?

SRR by brutal KO
            speaking of simple, who did robinson fight that was as crafty, slick and fast as floyd mayweather jr.?

robinson would get worked

robinson and mosley, are like one in the same person, i swear it

although unlike shane, robinson sure ducked alot more
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-26-2011, 11:09 AM.
            moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blah! View Post
              speaking of simple, who did robinson fight that was as crafty, slick and fast as floyd mayweather jr.?
              Kid Gavilan

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Kid Gavilan
                not seeing it, in my opinion floyd's style comes closer to turpin

dont you?

Comment

not seeing it, in my opinion floyd's style comes closer to turpin

dont you?
                  You asked who's style was crafty, slick and fast. Do you not consider Gavilan all of those things?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    You asked who's style was crafty, slick and fast. Do you not consider Gavilan all of those things?

i asked "as crafty, slick and fast as floyd mayweather jr."
                    so no
                    i dont consider him as fast, or as slick, as floyd

Comment

i asked "as crafty, slick and fast as floyd mayweather jr."
                      so no
                      i dont consider him as fast, or as slick, as floyd

If thats your opinion than fair enough. But we know he was braver, bolder and more willing to fight the best, compared to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X