Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Box Up!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Box Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,123,194.25
Default Adam Booth continues to impress

Now for all those that jump on me for praising Adam, before i start i am not comparing him to any of the long and distinguished trainers we have in the sport, or indeed have lost. I am praising him for the way he brings a fresh approach to training and a 21st Century scientific edge.

We saw on Saturday night how a game plan, every bit as much as the boxer himself, is responsible for winning a fight. This game plan concocted solely by Booth, and delivered to the letter from George. Thatís team work, because believe me, without such a plan that fight was always DeGales. Adam knew what was needed to come out with a win, and thatís precisely what happened.

I also like how he wishes to test his fighters with each fight (ok, Iíll happily accept that Audley wasnít a test for Haye!) Heís not a believer in fighting journeymen, bums etc. Groveís career thus far is an impeccable example of that.

He has a very strong will and calming presence in the corner, and has apparent complete respect from his fighters - essential.

I hope to see his career progress as well as it has been doing so far, i think heís a good thing for boxing
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2011, 08:32 AM
The_Golden_Goy
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 The_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 326,658,488.73
Total Points: 472,805,489.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Up! View Post
Now for all those that jump on me for praising Adam, before i start i am not comparing him to any of the long and distinguished trainers we have in the sport, or indeed have lost. I am praising him for the way he brings a fresh approach to training and a 21st Century scientific edge.

We saw on Saturday night how a game plan, every bit as much as the boxer himself, is responsible for winning a fight. This game plan concocted solely by Booth, and delivered to the letter from George. Thatís team work, because believe me, without such a plan that fight was always DeGales. Adam knew what was needed to come out with a win, and thatís precisely what happened.

I also like how he wishes to test his fighters with each fight (ok, Iíll happily accept that Audley wasnít a test for Haye!) Heís not a believer in fighting journeymen, bums etc. Groveís career thus far is an impeccable example of that.

He has a very strong will and calming presence in the corner, and has apparent complete respect from his fighters - essential.

I hope to see his career progress as well as it has been doing so far, i think heís a good thing for boxing
Its a solid unit the Hayemaker team definetly, Adam Booth has come up with two gameplans that have just shaded wins in the fights they were applied in and he is currently training a HW titlist.

But there's a nagging feeling that he isnt a boxing man through and through, he's a fitness driven trainer and he does look like someone you'd see in any random gym in the country, training fat people at weight watchers.

That said, his methods seem to be working for the moment, and his fighters are winning their fights with him and his team in their corner, the fighters do trust him and are fiercly loyal to him, so all in all things are going gerat for Booth atm.

Whether he can crack the Klitschko code is another matter altogether
Old 05-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Juicetin
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,162.16

He can definitly crack the klitschko code, but can david haye deliver it is the question
Old 05-25-2011, 12:26 PM
The_Golden_Goy
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 The_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 326,658,488.73
Total Points: 472,805,489.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
He can definitly crack the klitschko code, but can david haye deliver it is the question
Im sure he can come up with a gameplan no doubt, but he has to put that plan together in line with what his fighter is capable of. You wont be able to throw 10 punches a round against Klitschko and get away with it like against Valuev

Haye has stamina problems, Klitschko most definetly doesnt

Interesting fight
Old 05-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Kaspa9t9
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Kaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,622,368,885.30
Total Points: 69,777,799,295.59

I like what he said in the post fight interview:

"Don't celebrate the strengths (in your fighter), look at the weaknesses and try to perfect them".
Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 PM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 32 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 664,584,019,459.12
Total Points: 672,556,148,475.81
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury 

The guys seems like a great tactician and able to get his fighters the best training setup and good sparring.

Excellent on the mental side of the game, and very good at match making and negotiations.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 PM
The MiZ
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond reputeThe MiZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,576,899,264.19
Total Points: 1,576,947,538.30

yeah, his............
Old 05-26-2011, 01:14 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 17 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,614,091,643,286.77
Total Points: 12,614,091,683,238.54
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
I like what he said in the post fight interview:

"Don't celebrate the strengths (in your fighter), look at the weaknesses and try to perfect them".
i thought that was a great little quote as well, i think he is spot on about the sport of boxing, he is following the basic principle, hit without getting hit, that is what he basis his whole style on