Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(>.&ltm/

Rep Power: 14 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,710,333,242.40
Total Points: 4,710,553,301.86
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

When Lopez axed him who hits harder between Pac and Floyd, in his answer he started hinting that it was Pac, and what surprised me was that the crowd started booing, as if they didn't want to hear that Pac hits harder than Floyd.

Any boxing head could tell you Pac hits harder than Floyd, but that audience was having none of it.

Does the general public think that Floyd is a hard hitter?

I know Floyd isn't feather fisted, but the public reaction gave me the impression that they must think he is a KO artist like Tyson. Maybe the non-boxing-fan public automatically equates "#1 P4P" with "KO artist"?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,103,465.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
He said Pacquiao hits harder but Mayweather is the better boxer.
*******s arent ging to like this
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,103,465.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM-134 View Post
When Lopez axed him who hits harder between Pac and Floyd, in his answer he started hinting that it was Pac, and what surprised me was that the crowd started booing, as if they didn't want to hear that Pac hits harder than Floyd.

Any boxing head could tell you Pac hits harder than Floyd, but that audience was having none of it.

I know Floyd isn't feather fisted, but the public reaction gave me the impression that they must think he is a KO artist like Tyson. Maybe the non-boxing-fan public automatically equates "#1 P4P" with "KO artist"?
which sums up a *******
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 PM
bose
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 bose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,455.13

Quote:

It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(&gt;.&ltm/

Rep Power: 14 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,710,333,242.40
Total Points: 4,710,553,301.86
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
which sums up a *******
hey decade boy,

it was a pro-american crowd. not surprising that i have to explain that to you. run along now, walter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bose View Post
It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.
yeah it was a pro-mosley/pro-american crowd. my point was that they didn't seem to know much about boxing based on the way they reacted as described in my previous post. that's not a dig on american sports fans, it's more an observation on the status of boxing in the eyes of the general public: very few people care about boxing, and that crowd's evident lack of knowledge about boxing proves it.

mmgay is taking over.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:55 AM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,977,779.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Quote:

I noticed that too.

The crowd was booing, but it seemed like the crowd was more shocked than upset that Shane said Pac hits harder than Floyd.

The crowd obviously aren't real boxing fans.

Shane saying Pac hits harder, but Floyd is the better boxer is pretty damn obvious even to casual fans.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:57 AM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,977,779.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

I don't think Mosley was given much time.

Even the first guest, that homo with the really pitched voice got more interview time than Shane did.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:57 AM
LMFAO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 333,988.84
cuz I'm a troll - jazluvr you deserve this special award - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Mosely hinted to his Cotto Margarito rematches given to him besides the PAYOFF he received courtesy honest Arum in exchange for his "performance" vs the cash cow.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:08 AM
strykr619
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,226.59
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze778 View Post
I noticed that too.

The crowd was booing, but it seemed like the crowd was more shocked than upset that Shane said Pac hits harder than Floyd.

The crowd obviously aren't real boxing fans.

Shane saying Pac hits harder, but Floyd is the better boxer is pretty damn obvious even to casual fans.
LOL shane also said that PBF was a better "defensive fighter" but wouldn't call who would win because he said "floyd is taking a chance when punching , 50/50 he will get hit and when he does, all bets are off"...

LOL at you people trying to act as if Mosley endorsed PBF to beat Pac.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Hiei
Banned

Total Points: 485,468.68
sorry about the thread - MANIAC310 Caballito Blanco y su Fidel Castro jr LoL - MANIAC310 

This guy has no shame what so ever he should be embrassed for that fight