Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-10-2011, 08:01 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,962,694.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
ah so now its weight classes not the CWs titles where he became a fabricated monster , you dont see the contradiction in legitimacy with his CW fights compared to the titles your talking about , like Nazim said with fighters as kids they all pass through them weights I dont hold the fact he was a little Asian kid and ended up where he did as anything so special simply because I dont rate Hatton ODH Clottey Cotto Margo and Mosley as legit fights they were all very carefully chosen at perfect times , all had BS all over them ,

like I said I got nothing bad to say about Pac from 135 down I was a fan and only changed my tune with him when he said no to the PEDS test , I would have attacked Floyd just the same if he said no test and then fought an in house dud to avoid it , I dont believe any fighter in a huge superfight has a right to say no to a PEDS test , its morally wrong , going to be interested in what happens in Pascal Hopkins concerning the added PEDS testing being asked for .
Are you related to Pullcounter?

Lets try this one more time. From Flyweight to Junior Welter is a span of 8 weight-classes. He won 4 lineal titles in that span. Which one was at a catch-weight?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2011, 08:03 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 55 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,565,850,663,413.98
Total Points: 6,576,450,788,714.28
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I'm an as bigger Floyd fan as anyone, people know that. But you simply can't defend that, you just can't, not unless you have affection for a fighter. You have to take into consideration he was put on the spot and clearly nervous about the whole thing in terms fo what to say etc etc, and he says some really dumb things in those situations. But with that being said, it's still undefnedable.

I agree, I don't see all those ducks. People even make ducks up.

But Margarito, he didn't want to fight. He chose Baldomir over him, which has some slight reasoning behind but he still picked Baldomir over Margarito.

But the main problem I have is the retirement. After Hatton, he could have fought Margarito. Everyone wanted to see that, Floyd promised Margarito that.

But it didn't happen. And Floyd is to blame for that, no one else.
Disagree, Floyd wanted to fight Oscar, Oscar said he wanted to wait Floyd had already bought himself out from Arum so he was not going to go back to Arum to fight Margarito to get locked back up thus killing his chance at Oscar.

Arum choose to bad mouth Floyd after that so why would any guy go back and fight a guy with a promoter he doesn't want to give the time of day to.

Same thing with Cotto, politics got in the way you can blame Floyd for it but there are two sides of that coin.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Owlzfan84
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Owlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,068.77

nothing wrong with fighting the lineal champ. But most ppl knew Baldomir would be no threat to Floyd. Margarito was considered by most the biggest challenge for him at the time.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:17 PM
noStylez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 noStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,046,260.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
I wasn't sure, thanks for clearing that up.
noob.