Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Aussie Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 04:33 AM
ColWallace
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,035,348,221.93
Total Points: 3,036,359,630.76
Default Katsidis fighting in Australia next

Mike flew back to Australia a few weeks ago. Just announced on Facebook his next fight will be here in Australia. He asked the fans a few days ago where it should be and the consensus was in Australia against Lenny Z. No announcement on the opponent yet.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:24 AM
any craic lad?
TOMDWAR

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 162,937.19
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

Former lightweight world champion Michael Katsidis has returned to Australia, setting up camp in his hometown of Toowoomba, Queensland. Despite back-to-back losses to the two men regarded as the best in the lightweight division, Juan Manuel Marquez and Robert Guerrero, the options for crowd-favorite Katsidis were many. However, he recently turned down the chance to fight in Las Vegas on July 30 where it was anticipated he would face Mexican great Erik Morales. But Katsidis said this week his focus was to lock in a date to fight in Australia, something he has not done since June 2006.

***8220;My last 10 fights have been overseas and I think now is the time for me to come back to Australia and bring and bring an international opponent into my country,***8221; Katsidis said. ***8220;This is something I***8217;ve been looking forward to for a long time, but until now, the timing just hasn***8217;t been right. It***8217;s been a tough six months for me personally and I feel it is really important to come home and fight.***8221;

Katsidis***8217; trainer-manager Brendon Smith said he was happy to accommodate his fighter***8217;s request to fight in Australia and the search for an appropriate venue for a fight in late July or early August was now on in earnest. ***8220;I agree with Michael that now is the time to fight in Australia. He has a huge support base all over the world, but the people of Australia haven***8217;t had the opportunity to see him in action for a long time,***8221; Smith said. ***8220;Where the fight will be is still uncertain, but we will look at a number of options and a number of quality opponents and see what fits best.***8221;

Smith said Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Katsidis***8217; hometown of Toowoomba all remained options for the fight.

WAR KATS hope he has his money made when he retires deserves it.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:49 AM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough
Bank: 41,491,694.57
Total Points: 41,503,409.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColWallace View Post
Mike flew back to Australia a few weeks ago. Just announced on Facebook his next fight will be here in Australia. He asked the fans a few days ago where it should be and the consensus was in Australia against Lenny Z. No announcement on the opponent yet.
I would love to see him fight Zappa personally but the fight might be a tough sell since they are both coming of losses. On top of that the loser would probably vanish from the top international seen for a while which would suck. Lenny Zappavigna late july in sydney would be good =]
Old 05-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,760,595.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Kats would be way too much for Zappa. Would love to see him back fighting in Australia though.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Greatwhitehope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Greatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 53,966.47

I'll definitely head along if he fights in Sydney.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:56 AM
brently1979
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,795,377.83
Total Points: 2,681,930,716.54
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

I've had the pleasure of seeing Kats fight live, pretty awesome with his ringwalk and music.

It won't be easy finding a place for him to fight.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Malius
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Malius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 99,994.35

Def buying tickets in Syd, maybe will see if any packages for Melbourne/Brisi.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:44 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,337,742.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Please fight in Sydney!!!!!