Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: More exciting Boxer: Wladimir Klitschko or Floyd Mayweather
Wladimir Klitschko 25 34.25%
Floyd Mayweather 48 65.75%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 04-22-2011, 07:11 PM
-KPB-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,013,635,806.33
put it on and you can be Lennox's woman - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox when you stick it in - Freedom. monkey - dj Benze Just like in the jungles - dj Benze a true ...... - dj Benze 
Stay safe - rorymac merry christmas monkey :D - dj emzz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj Benze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Well he has fought on HBO over a dozen times I believe in the past and yes with Haye will be there again.....the poll results are fine with me I am not so arrogant to actually debate someone's personal preference in a non-fact based thread.

Paulie can be fun because he throws in volume at least and in combination even if he has no power at all.

I don't make mythical ATG rankings because I am not 90 years old nor am I pretending to know everything about the sport from when it began or seen every fight which every great fighter took part in like many poster here pretend to.

It seems you have some issue with me from a past thread and decided to bring it up now for whatever reason.
The only reason I argued with you is because out of all the main Klitscko fans, you seem one of the few that will actually debate properly...other fans just post random/useless facts/percentages, or make it a racial thing......

The only reason I brought up Holyfield/Lennox was because, like you, I also haven't watched a mass amount of fights from previous decades to jump to conclusions, so I gave you two quite recent fighters for you to judge......
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Spray_resistant
Chris Keller of B-scene

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,645,660,506.03
Total Points: 6,031,802,260,737.74
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KPB- View Post
The only reason I argued with you is because out of all the main Klitscko fans, you seem one of the few that will actually debate properly...other fans just post random/useless facts/percentages, or make it a racial thing......

The only reason I brought up Holyfield/Lennox was because, like you, I also haven't watched a mass amount of fights from previous decades to jump to conclusions, so I gave you two quite recent fighters for you to judge......
Flattery will get you everywhere with me yes no copy and paste with me.

Even if I did make an ATG list like that, Wlad's career is not over yet so its hard to place him anywhere. If he loses to Haye he is out of the running for good and a win over Haye and a longer title run.........who knows really.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:19 PM
madsweeney
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,555,555,770,503.30

Wlad bacause at least with his fights, you get woken up only to say "Oh ****, what'd I miss?" instead of "oh, its done...finally"
Old 04-22-2011, 07:29 PM
-KPB-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute-KPB- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,013,635,806.33
put it on and you can be Lennox's woman - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox when you stick it in - Freedom. monkey - dj Benze Just like in the jungles - dj Benze a true ...... - dj Benze 
Stay safe - rorymac merry christmas monkey :D - dj emzz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj Benze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Flattery will get you everywhere with me yes no copy and paste with me.

Even if I did make an ATG list like that, Wlad's career is not over yet so its hard to place him anywhere. If he loses to Haye he is out of the running for good and a win over Haye and a longer title run.........who knows really.
Im kinda torn with the Haye fight.....I kinda see it like the Floyd vs Hatton fight...where by, because Hatton hadn't proven he could fight at 147, Floyd doesnt get too much credit for stopping Ricky (I understand why, to be honest)

IMO, Haye has done nothing at Heavyweight for people to think he can beat Wlad.......IMO, Wlad is too intelligent and Haye has a leaky defense.....

Idealy, Haye should have fought Adamek, Ibragimov, Povetkin.....had he beaten all of these...it would have been a super fight...right now I see it as more of a hype fight.....

Plus we will never know how good Haye was at HW, as he is retiring....
Old 04-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Spray_resistant
Chris Keller of B-scene

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,645,660,506.03
Total Points: 6,031,802,260,737.74
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KPB- View Post
Im kinda torn with the Haye fight.....I kinda see it like the Floyd vs Hatton fight...where by, because Hatton hadn't proven he could fight at 147, Floyd doesnt get too much credit for stopping Ricky (I understand why, to be honest)

IMO, Haye has done nothing at Heavyweight for people to think he can beat Wlad.......IMO, Wlad is too intelligent and Haye has a leaky defense.....

Idealy, Haye should have fought Adamek, Ibragimov, Povetkin.....had he beaten all of these...it would have been a super fight...right now I see it as more of a hype fight.....

Plus we will never know how good Haye was at HW, as he is retiring....
I agree totally, but I guess we will find out what Haye is made of.....this is a massive step up from the comp he has faced.

I wish Haye did fight the fighters you mentioned, if he would he would be looked at like a sort of HW phenom going in against the champ instead of a guy with some ability who could possibly check Wlad's not so iron chin and pull of an upset.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 816,999,219,977.34
Total Points: 826,999,278,208.89

Mayweather.. he's like a poet in the ring completely contrasts his out of the ring persona.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Klitschko2011
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Klitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,183.85
Excellent Poster Award. - iron lung New Ring Champion Wladimir Klitschko - ~Tunney great poster. - Fulcrum29 Vitali wins again! - Carnivore for boxing scenes resident  cry baby b*tch - BritishBoxing92 
IBF-IBO-WBO-Ring-WBA HW champion! - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Infern0 Autism - RealDeal '86 

Wlad is obviously more exciting. He has 49 KOs in 55 wins. Haye will be Wlad's 50th knockout victim.

Floyd only has 25 KOs in 41 wins. He only has 1 KO in his last 6 fights.

If you wanna see boring decisions...watch Floyd

If you wanna see beatdowns and knockouts...watch Wlad
Old 04-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Vegan101
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Vegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,242,751,310.74
Total Points: 90,265,325,239.71
you are 1 cool guy homie - Tha_Greatest another gift for being a humble muthafukka, you cool my freind - Tha_Greatest Can't give karma just yet.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - ALAXAN_FR Thanks Brother.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay for continuously making flomos go bananas.. - tibbar 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 

Watching Floyd's fight is like watching curling in mid-summer while watching Wlad fight is like witnessing a super bowl game.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Marcov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 165 Marcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond reputeMarcov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,696,849,244,093,787,136.00
Total Points: 4,696,849,244,093,790,208.00
another one bro - Talisayen here's another one bud - Talisayen enjoy - project xxx1 gifts - cooper5 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
oktoberfest - led trick or treat? what's up, bud... - BABYBOXER instead of green - speedjay sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv 
No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas - TBear 
Happy Holidays Marcov.. - !! AI-Holmes!! thanks for the New Years Green, Happy New Years to you too :beerchug: - jose830 Happy Holidays bro! - jazluvr &quot;We settle for guns because tanks don't fit under our beds.&quot;    lol - -jose- appreciate that! - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Killa_Kali Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BABYBOXER Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - BABYBOXER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Whats more exciting?

Listening to golf on the radio or cd. Neither.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:58 PM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 75 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 751,450,159,266,633.88
Total Points: 751,450,159,292,077.25
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
at least Wlad is fighting Haye.

no way floyd would fight him if in Wlad's position
Yeah that is true.