Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,101,586.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
hatton was not an elite ww.

he was an elite jww
hatton was the one who chose to fight floyd at 147 which he though he would be bigger and strong than floyd. they wanted no parts of floyd at 140
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,101,586.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
Perhaps at 140 he was, but Floyd refused to fight him unless he fought in at 147. Hatton was not elite at 147.

Also Floyd made sure the fight was in his hometown, and with a shady referee to help him (Joe Cortez).
thats a lie. hatton didnt even entertain the idea of fighting floyd at 40. they wanted him at 47 and floyds belt
Old 04-07-2011, 02:37 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,342,809.07
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
at the time, castillo and corrales were both considered elite.
But history will judge floyds opponents with hindsight and retrospect. Now history can see they were over rated. Just like people with hindsight can say DLH was not a great win for Pac as people believe.
But before the fight he was odds on favourite to beat Pac.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
#1Assassin
Euro fighters are best

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,669,140,934.79
Total Points: 13,753,396,170.91
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 

Quote:
Floyd Mayweather Jr won a split decision over a faded Oscar De La Hoya. He beat a much smaller, old Juan Manuel Marquez and an old Genaro Hernandez, and an age 38 Shane Mosley.

His other opponents such as Baldomir and Hatton were good but not really elite fighters.

Why didn't Floyd face Oscar or Shane when they were in their PRIME? Why didn't he fight Tszyu, Casamayor and Forrest some years ago?

Floyd has never defeated an elite fighter in his prime.
floyd moved to 140 to fight tszyu, he couldve made 135 if he wanted to but wanted bigger fights. kostya was already signed to fight hatton so floyd fought gatti in the meantime picking up a belt. then kostya lost and retired.

idk why ppl even bring up the fact that floyd didnt fight tszyu, if u followed boxing back then u would know floyd was chasing him and more or less made a deal to fight him if kostya got past hatton which he ofcourse didnt.

im a huge fan of casamyor but he ducked floyd, not the other way around. i gotta call it how i see it, and as much as i love el cepillo no homo he and freitas wanted no part of mayweather. corrales was the only one willing to step up and fight.

forrest? i cant recall a time when they were in the same weightclass, forrest moved up to 154 long before floyd made his debut at 147. floyd only had one fight at 154, a money fight against oscar. but 154 was never a good weight for him, on top of that i think forrest was out with an injury during that time.

floyd tried to fight oscar in his prime and called him out countless times, it was oscar who wasnt willing to make the fight happen. he at the time was the face of boxing while floyd was only known by hardcore fans, it didnt bring him much credit or money if he won but at the same time it was a huge risk. dlh didnt want it, they fougth when they did bcuz of him. only when floyd was amongst the biggest mainstream names and was regarded #1 p4p was oscar willing to take that risk.

floyd and shane went back and forth. when shane was at 135 floyd seemed reluctant to fight him. when shane moved up to 147 and started beating top guys there floyd wanted to fight him but that time shane didnt seem to want it. to be fair to shane he took on guys bigger and perceived better than floyd at the time.

i think genaro hernandez was in or just slightly past his prime. corrales was prime for sure.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:59 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324,237,740,009.72
Total Points: 337,344,099,497.00
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
But history will judge floyds opponents with hindsight and retrospect. Now history can see they were over rated. Just like people with hindsight can say DLH was not a great win for Pac as people believe.
no thats wat u and the rest of the ppl on this site who really dont understand what he did do. he was an atg b4 he moved up to 147...u wanna kno why?? well u just commented on it.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 46,819.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Wait until history judges Fanny Sue's opponents with hindsight.

It won't be pretty.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Chopper417
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Chopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,031,147.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
floyd moved to 140 to fight tszyu, he couldve made 135 if he wanted to but wanted bigger fights. kostya was already signed to fight hatton so floyd fought gatti in the meantime picking up a belt. then kostya lost and retired.

idk why ppl even bring up the fact that floyd didnt fight tszyu, if u followed boxing back then u would know floyd was chasing him and more or less made a deal to fight him if kostya got past hatton which he ofcourse didnt.

im a huge fan of casamyor but he ducked floyd, not the other way around. i gotta call it how i see it, and as much as i love el cepillo no homo he and freitas wanted no part of mayweather. corrales was the only one willing to step up and fight.

forrest? i cant recall a time when they were in the same weightclass, forrest moved up to 154 long before floyd made his debut at 147. floyd only had one fight at 154, a money fight against oscar. but 154 was never a good weight for him, on top of that i think forrest was out with an injury during that time.

floyd tried to fight oscar in his prime and called him out countless times, it was oscar who wasnt willing to make the fight happen. he at the time was the face of boxing while floyd was only known by hardcore fans, it didnt bring him much credit or money if he won but at the same time it was a huge risk. dlh didnt want it, they fougth when they did bcuz of him. only when floyd was amongst the biggest mainstream names and was regarded #1 p4p was oscar willing to take that risk.

floyd and shane went back and forth. when shane was at 135 floyd seemed reluctant to fight him. when shane moved up to 147 and started beating top guys there floyd wanted to fight him but that time shane didnt seem to want it. to be fair to shane he took on guys bigger and perceived better than floyd at the time.

i think genaro hernandez was in or just slightly past his prime. corrales was prime for sure.

Thank you for speaking the truth sir. That's another one of my biggest pet peeves on here, when people try to say Floyd ducked Tszyu, just plain ignorance.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
j.razor
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 j.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these partsj.razor is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,997.64

Quote:
Floyd Mayweather Jr won a split decision over a faded Oscar De La Hoya. He beat a much smaller, old Juan Manuel Marquez and an old Genaro Hernandez, and an age 38 Shane Mosley.

His other opponents such as Baldomir and Hatton were good but not really elite fighters.

Why didn't Floyd face Oscar or Shane when they were in their PRIME? Why didn't he fight Tszyu, Casamayor and Forrest some years ago?

Floyd has never defeated an elite fighter in his prime.
cut it out, Floyd is the best period. and u have klitskos on ur page..tell me who they beat? lmmfao!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:50 PM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!

Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,744,579.71
Total Points: 113,921,731.71
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 

God what a fucking stupid topic.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 242 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,714,220,676,114,000.00
Total Points: 25,714,220,676,141,196.00
Cheers Freedom. - A-Wolf Cheers to Wlads next win!! - boxingchef Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 
For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine 
elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz 
One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
God what a fucking stupid topic.
I got the *****s panties in a bunch!

Floyd discussions always make me laugh - especially the ones about his relationship with Lloyd Ellerbe.