Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-04-2011, 08:58 PM
HBGBoxingFan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 HBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,144,197.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
The MGM, even though it holds about 18,000 is actually very viewer friendly. Even in the nosebleeds you can tell which shots land and which don't. I don't think you will have many complaints, its a good venue.
Well said. I sat in section 204 for PBF/Mosley and I didn't feel like I was that far away from the ring.

One thing I will say though is if you can, either have your ticket shipped to you or get there early (Stood in will-call line over 30 minutes, only had 3 people working there).
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-04-2011, 09:01 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,501,354,159.95

The section you have should have a "U" or "L" before it - if it doesnt....i think it means ur in an overhanging section

By the seating chart, 208 is going to be above an open entrance for fans. oh wait........ Look at the picture below, it happens to show section 208 lol. you can see how it overhangs and the section and does not go as low as the left. but, I THINK it starts at a higher letter, so you will be in first rows of that (i think)... here you go

Old 04-04-2011, 09:03 PM
King of Sting
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these parts
Bank: 196,354,674.41
Total Points: 196,490,852.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
mid level seating...right above the top rope is perfect IMO
Exactly, bro. I was lucky to get that kind of seating when I went to PAC - Erika II, best seat in the house, imo. Ringside seats they assign for regular folks like us sucks.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:28 PM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 198,350,269,271,444.75
Total Points: 199,350,389,473,308.03
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 

You'll be alright, I've been to a few fights in the nose bleeds and u can still clearly see whats going on.

Mandalay bay is the best though.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:35 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,776,850.90
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank &quot;god&quot;...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

When i went to Pac -Hatton i was amazed how small MGM was. I took this photo from the seats right at the back when the fight had finished.

My seats were actually too close to the ring. Would have prefered to be higher up.