Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2011, 10:02 AM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Rep Power: 12 DeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,925,416.41
Total Points: 45,173,130.73
Your 1st of many gifts! - jazluvr 
Default A real shot in the chest by police.

And no , this is not a "Brazilian favela", this is actually not even a bad P.R neighborhood.

For all you who think a rubber bullet to the chest is too soft not knowing the circumstances.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:05 AM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,711,939.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Yeah, I'm still confused. Sure, at first I thought there was no way live ammo was fired in the brazil kid video. But after reading a bit more, (especially the arcticle piggy posted) it seems the boy was admitted with gunshot wounds to the chest. No mention of rubber bullets.

Either way both videos are disturbing on some level. Of course it happens but it's not pretty any way you slice it.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:10 AM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Also I reiterate the other point.

Why not simply use restraint and hogtie the boy with plastic cables or something? The street justice factor is disturbing to begin with.

Pepper spray? Tazer? Nightstick?
Old 03-27-2011, 10:12 AM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Rep Power: 12 DeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Yeah, I'm still confused. Sure, at first I thought there was no way live ammo was fired in the brazil kid video. But after reading a bit more, (especially the arcticle piggy posted) it seems the boy was admitted with gunshot wounds to the chest. No mention of rubber bullets.

Either way both videos are disturbing on some level. Of course it happens but it's not pretty any way you slice it.
Well Ill admit , at first i was trying to figure out if it was a real gunshot. Because I didnt see the kid go down , or even bleeding.

So I questioned it. I said to myself , theres no way thats a real shot and the kid took that at that range and didnt go down.

I thought it was a rubber bullet. If its not then its pretty fkn crazy. And unnecessary.

I didnt see the article piggy posted , Im going to read it.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:16 AM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lucci View Post
Well Ill admit , at first i was trying to figure out if it was a real gunshot. Because I didnt see the kid go down , or even bleeding.

So I questioned it. I said to myself , theres no way thats a real shot and the kid took that at that range and didnt go down.

I thought it was a rubber bullet. If its not then its pretty fkn crazy. And unnecessary.

I didnt see the article piggy posted , Im going to read it.
You saw the video of the guy in Seattle resisting arrest that was shot right? That was equally as bad. No restraint, the psycho cop just lost his cool and shot the guy at point blank range and killed him. Then again these isolated cases have to be pretty rare........I don't know. I live in the U.S.A. and don't actively keep up with all 3rd World news headlines.

Take Errol Shaw for instance, the deaf mute that threatened the police with the yard rake........was it necessary to open fire on him? hell a tazer could have subdued him as well.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 AM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
You saw the video of the guy in Seattle resisting arrest that was shot right? That was equally as bad. No restraint, the psycho cop just lost his cool and shot the guy at point blank range and killed him. Then again these isolated cases have to be pretty rare........I don't know. I live in the U.S.A. and don't actively keep up with all 3rd World news headlines.
It happens everywhere. regardless of where you live. It starts with *******s who cannot control their ego and power. And we have those everywhere.