Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 03-16-2011, 11:47 PM
holmeslaw
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,026.77
Default Best Reflex Drills

Other than double end bag, anyone suggest any good reflex / defence drills to work on alone?

Thx
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2011, 02:48 AM
Tripoli Tornado
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 Tripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud ofTripoli Tornado has much to be proud of
Total Points: 15,248.88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGLREiLDH0
Old 03-19-2011, 12:10 PM
rockymarciano1
Lion of Zion

Rep Power: 5 rockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond reputerockymarciano1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7.09
Total Points: 138,180.38

Bounce a super ball on the floor and try to catch it on the first bounce, that's what Andre ward does. Place a coin on the back of your hand and throw it up and catch it with the same hand, this way you can work up to 2 or 3 coins at once, kostya tszyu did that. He also had someone drop a coin and he would have to catch it, I saw it on kostya tszyu's fighting fit. Have your trainer swing a skipping rope infront of a heavy bag and you have to time your punches so that they don't hit the rope, start off with jabs and 1 2s.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:50 AM
LamontG
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 LamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these partsLamontG is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,164.92

I juggle, two hands, one hand, alterlate rythm, catch multiple objects in rapid succession (one hand, two hands, alternate), ball in a cup both hands, when I am at Round 1 I play Hokuto No Ken on expert (I stand in proper stance and throw jabs).

Reflex games are a nice passtime for me anyways. If anyone wants one for the iPad, let me know, I'll design one.