Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-05-2011, 12:17 PM
deadbeat hero
Contender

Rep Power: 0 deadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these partsdeadbeat hero is infamous around these parts
Bank: 200,933,770.68
Total Points: 200,967,753.65
Default Frank Warren 0 Adam Booth 2

"He who laughs last, laughs longest"

I feel sad for Derek Chisora, he's a talented up and coming heavyweight with a bright future and I feel that whilst defeat against Wladimir was almost certain, he would have aquitted himself just fine. I hope he still gets his chance one day.

However, there is something deeply satisfying about Frank Warren quietly getting his arse handed to him by the lesser force in British Boxing promotion. There was something distictly 'bully-boy' about Warren needlessly putting the boot into Booth at the last press conference. Frank doesn't like it when things don't go his way, and his lack of humility on that occasion spoke volumes about what kind of character he is. Even if what he said was the truth the lack of class was breathtaking.

So hayemaker won the purse bid for the Degale Groves fight, and now this second blow for Warren. It's not fashionable (especially on Boxingscene) to say anything positive about Booth, but I like the way he's done his business like a silent assassin. He didn't react to Warren's personal criticism, and I have a hunch he won't stoop to Warren's levels now he appears to be back in the position of power.

Well done Adam, you handled Frank Warren beautifully.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-05-2011, 05:51 PM
mosoofi
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 mosoofi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,803.47

well Groves loses to Degale so winning the purse bid wasn't really an achievement. He shud have vacated and stayed away from the better fighter!

Adam tries to stay coy, but Haye usually gives all the important information on his twitter.

In summary rubbish trainer, not very intelligent promoter(we'll find out when haye retires). Better than Mick Hennesy tho.