Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Frighteous
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Frighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,430.14
Total Points: 172,815.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazyfellow View Post
They get away with it because youre too much of a coward to stop it, I dont hear white or black guys use racist terms around me, go tell that to your "homey" or whatever.
Tough guy angle, I like that. I probably would've said that before I ever went to jail. I was small short time, only had like seven months, but spending time like that in an institution full of many people of many cultures can show you just how messed up people are.

Out of a 75 man dorm, if you got 20 brown, rest half white and half black, I promise you two things...One, you'll be able to kid around with the vato's just fine about ethnicity...
two, you'll hear blacks all day long talking about 'Whiteboy, Honkey, Cracker, Peckawood' ...maybe once or twice a week you'll hear one go off on a rant talking about how they hate whitey because we always have to be right and think we're the boss...guy was just yelling cursing not speaking to anyone specifically...yeah, man I can fight but I'm not gonna go steal off or ***** and start **** with a 49 year old toothless black bum who, a few minutes before gave me his cornbread for a shot of my instant coffee.....guess I hyped him up for the speech lol

you'll never hear us say anything derogatory like that, I think I used to pick on my workout buddy and call him a chocolate easter bunny, and another guy the missing link, because he looked pre evolution, and sometimes I'd call him a baby gorilla too.....

but punk ****** white folks say 'n!gga this, n!gga that' never will you hear a white guy stand up and drop the ER on that word...then again there wasn't any nazi trash in our dorm, but we all know blacks outnumber them in prisons like they outnumber every ethnicity in the prisons so it really doesn't matter does it?

Last edited by Frighteous; 02-25-2011 at 10:55 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379,493,383,619,812,224.00
Total Points: 379,938,889,821,714,688.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frighteous View Post
here we go...
The 1st sentence of his post has merit. Hopefully you take a step back, step out of your shoes, and replace them with ones that have trodden a path a muddied by the faults of Man.

Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-25-2011 at 10:57 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
**** an alien. We don't like their kind 'round here.
You see my point Al homie. You let a ****in spaceship land in this biitch, talkin bout "Take me to your leader", and see if we all forget about color; and focus on species.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Darkstar
Plan B

Rep Power: 22 Darkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,898,843.27
Total Points: 53,138,174.50
thank you sir. may you win your next big bet. - Left Hook Tua Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post

What a moron to post something like this, when I guarantee you have no idea why. Whites didnt just group up and do these demonstrations for fun.

When to many blacks started killing, and raping white women, this is what happend. It was a form of street justice in the primal times. Nobody is their right mind would condone these acts but it kept white women safe in those days. They were not being assaulted and raped by the tens of thousands like they are now. But I doubt a fruit like yourself would know that.

Also the fact that in just one year, more woman are brutalized by Black males than all the Black males and Black females brutalized by White males in the last 50 years. Close your liberal history textbook and turn off the hollywood movies.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:59 PM
AL YANKAB*TCH
YANKIN' HOES SINCE 1984

Rep Power: 18 AL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,022,017,235,235.06
Total Points: 53,022,040,274,613.20
here's a light beer. you're getting a little chubby - AL YANKAB*TCH i meant to send this to you and sent it to myself..lol - AL YANKAB*TCH cheers AL - sweetpea87 cheers man - chiguy91 Have a beer - ??? 
have some beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L thank you for thanking me...lol. - jazluvr Have a medal! - komodo No Message - eddie_monster 
gift - MANGLER here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy holdays bro! - led merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
back atcha bro! - jazluvr Happy New Year - Freedom. Some wine for ya homie - arraamis Have a cafe latte - eddie_monster Happy holidays bro! - led* 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
You see my point Al homie. You let a ****in spaceship land in this biitch, talkin bout "Take me to your leader", and see if we all forget about color; and focus on species.
Absolutely my man..

It might just take something like that to bring people together. I'm amazed it's 2011 and racism is still an issue.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Frighteous
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Frighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond reputeFrighteous has a reputation beyond repute

stuff like in those photos only happened in hillbilly holes like mississippi...louisiana...alabama...wasn't like everyone was doing it...100 years later every black dude sees that stuff and is like, man I'm not inviting that honkey to our christmas dinner.

chiefs you seem pretty cool, I see you're from louisiana too (as am I) ...what's going on brother lol ready for mardi gras or what????? lol I'm walking in some parade tomorrow in baton rouge near the river center, should be interesting.

Last edited by Frighteous; 02-25-2011 at 11:07 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
What a moron to post something like this, when I guarantee you have no idea why. Whites didnt just group up and do these demonstrations for fun.

When to many blacks started killing, and raping white women, this is what happend. It was a form of street justice in the primal times. Nobody is their right mind would condone these acts but it kept white women safe in those days. They were not being assaulted and raped by the tens of thousands like they are now. But I doubt a fruit like yourself would know that.

Also the fact that in just one year, more woman are brutalized by Black males than all the Black males and Black females brutalized by White males in the last 50 years. Close your liberal history textbook and turn off the hollywood movies.
Mental note............................:killurself:
Old 02-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Quote:
stuff like in those photos only happened in hillbilly holes like mississippi...Louisiana...alabama...wasn't like everyone was doing it...100 years later every black dude sees that stuff and is like, man I'm not inviting that honkey to our christmas dinner.
Now my state is a hillbilly hole(with no HILLS?!?!?!? )

Old 02-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Frighteous
Interim Champion

I added some stuff to that post you replied to...and don't drink and drive if you goto mardi gras
Old 02-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Quote:
stuff like in those photos only happened in hillbilly holes like mississippi...louisiana...alabama...wasn't like everyone was doing it...100 years later every black dude sees that stuff and is like, man I'm not inviting that honkey to our christmas dinner.

chiefs you seem pretty cool, I see you're from louisiana too (as am I) ...what's going on brother lol ready for mardi gras or what????? lol I'm walking in some parade tomorrow in baton rouge near the river center, should be interesting.
What part of Louisiana you from bruh? I aint from too far south of BR.
Closed Thread